Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are quads?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    C5-C6 incomplete, injured on October 15, 1984 at age 18. 26 years and counting.
    C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
    Tilite ZRA Series 2
    The DIGITAL AWAKENING
    Living One Day At A Time
    www.petertan.com/blog/

    Comment


      #92
      Im C5/6 comp, injured in 1999 at age 19. im 30.9 years old now. soo 11.5 years post sci.

      wow didnt know so many quads still live 25 years post sci. i sure dont think i will be. there better be a sci treatment in the next 5 years. then again we may all be gone from this life by 2013 when the earth changes.

      www.J2RollsOn.com
      J2

      28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
      [url]
      www.J2RollsOn.com

      Comment


        #93
        i'm a c5-c6 incomplete injured Aug. 9th 2009 at age of 33 am now 35 hope to see 60 or 70 as long as i still have my mind

        Comment


          #94
          I'm C3-4 injured on dirtbike nov 1994 at 16yo... now i'm 32...33 next month, still feel like 16 but body acts like 60. think i might be stuck in movie groundhog day. Livin 24/7 in nursing home. life is great, my life sucks...

          doctors then said 10yrs 15max before a cure.... 16yrs later and still nothin..

          Comment


            #95
            I resurrect only because I was checking up on Jerry. Anyone know how he's doing?

            My injury history is hard to pin down (born breech and blue with the cord around my neck, 1985, 2002, 2009…); my age is a secret (though I must admit to having nine years on my photo); I will live to at least 106 and as a backpacker once again (it's in the genes, my confidence in science, and my luck that I don't have it as hard as so many others do).
            Last edited by Random; 9 Mar 2011, 1:06 PM.

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by bert View Post
              I'm C3-4 injured on dirtbike nov 1994 at 16yo... now i'm 32...33 next month, still feel like 16 but body acts like 60. think i might be stuck in movie groundhog day. Livin 24/7 in nursing home. life is great, my life sucks...

              doctors then said 10yrs 15max before a cure.... 16yrs later and still nothin..
              Don't give up bert, I feel your pain, make the most of it for now and hopefully things will look better for us all soon.

              Now, you need to seduce one of those cute nurses and get out of that nursing home with her ...
              Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

              Comment


                #97
                C4-6 incomplete in 1998 at age 45 now 56.

                Comment


                  #98
                  c4-c7 5 november will be 5 years with sci,seems like i have alot of years to go.32 years young lol......

                  Comment


                    #99
                    C 4-5
                    Injured at 18 almost 19 in 1990
                    20 years, 7 months and 14 days later I'm 39... but who's counting.

                    Comment


                      c4/5, injured in 1997 at age 9, now im 23

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Random View Post
                        I resurrect only because I was checking up on Jerry. Anyone know how he's doing?
                        Judging by his Facebook posts he seems happy and settled Randy, I'll tell him you asked.

                        Comment


                          I am c5-6, injured 33 yrs ago at 22 yrs old; I'll be 55 in 5 days. Injured on March 26th, Easter Sunday, so unless Easter falls on the 26th, I get to "celebrate" my anniversary twice every year.
                          Rick Goldstein
                          GO! Mobility Solutions
                          facebook.com/goes.anywhere

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JGNI View Post
                            Don't give up bert, I feel your pain, make the most of it for now and hopefully things will look better for us all soon.

                            Now, you need to seduce one of those cute nurses and get out of that nursing home with her ...
                            ....yes great advice,worked for me.I hooked up with my BF 27 years ago.We are a great team ....we have are own home now in Portland.

                            Comment


                              C6-7, injured 6/00, 36yrs old. Today, 47.3 and counting. 1st goal 50 then we'll see..

                              Comment


                                C 6/7- injured @ 20, now 28

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X