Kathleen lost her fight today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathleen lost her fight today...

Today my wonderfully beautiful big sis lost her battle with breast cancer. She was diagnosed five years ago with stage 3b inflammatory breast cancer. She surprised her doctors at how long she fought but not her family. We knew she was a fighter.

There will be two services, one in Fla where she lived and one in Jersey. I won't have to get on a plane right away which is good because I'm still fighting (that which Joe can't call C Diff until a doctor deems it so lol) this "thing" but submitted a sample so that the doctors might get me started on Vanco. The Flagyl didn't cut it.

Anywho, I want to thank everyone who had given prayers and thoughts before and ask for a few more for my family. My Dad's heart, back, knee etc aren't the greatest and my sis and niece are absolutely distraught. I'm trying to keep perspective because one of my good friend's mom died of a heart attack 5 years ago and they never had a chance to say goodbye, at least I did.

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Joe...

Sending more prayers than you can imagine.

{{{Joe and family}}}

take care friend...and God bless.

Teena

Comment

Sorry, Joe.

Comment

Joe,
        My very deepest sympathies for your loss. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.....

Comment

Sad for you Joe. Hope you're feeling better soon. I wish you and your family peace.
          My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

My sympathies for your lost, and special prayers to your family that they find strength and peace to get through this sad time.
            sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Comment

Joe,
              My deepest sympathies on your loss. Praying for comfort for you and your family at this time!

Becky
              T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
              since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

Very sorry for your loss!
                T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Comment

I'm sorry Joe, that's rough. I'm glad you were able to say goodbye. Try to keep your strength up in the days ahead. Your sister is at peace now.
                  Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                  Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

So sorry, Joe. Keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers.

Comment

very sorry joe.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, Joe. Wishing you peace and comfort.
                        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I am so sorry Joe. (((hugs and prayers for your family and you)))
                          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Very sorry.

Comment

Oh joe I'm so sorry. I hate that goddam disease.
                              Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Working...
                              X