No announcement yet.

Kathleen lost her fight today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Joe, hang in there. Great pictures that were posted. Beautiful woman!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I lost my brother 2 years ago and its hard because you miss them so much. Take care.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

So sorry Joe. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Joe, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope your memories are comfort.

Comment

(((((( my sympathies )))))
            Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

My condolences Joe.

Comment

Joe. My condolences. It seems the long fights are too hard to bear. But the quick one's like your friend's dad, are so much more hurtfull. But you hang in there and my prayers, she was a beautiful bride. good pic.

Comment

so sorry, my friend...

Comment

Joe, so sorry to hear this.
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Sorry to hear that Joe
                      ~Ashley~

Comment

Please accept my condolences, Joe.
                        Daniel

Comment

Sorry for your loss Joe. May she be in much better place at peace.
                          Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
                          CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                            Today my wonderfully beautiful big sis lost her battle with breast cancer. She was diagnosed five years ago with stage 3b inflammatory breast cancer. She surprised her doctors at how long she fought but not her family. We knew she was a fighter.

There will be two services, one in Fla where she lived and one in Jersey. I won't have to get on a plane right away which is good because I'm still fighting (that which Joe can't call C Diff until a doctor deems it so lol) this "thing" but submitted a sample so that the doctors might get me started on Vanco. The Flagyl didn't cut it.

Anywho, I want to thank everyone who had given prayers and thoughts before and ask for a few more for my family. My Dad's heart, back, knee etc aren't the greatest and my sis and niece are absolutely distraught. I'm trying to keep perspective because one of my good friend's mom died of a heart attack 5 years ago and they never had a chance to say goodbye, at least I did.

J.
                            There is no question that the fighting gene is in your family. Please keep up the fight and take care of yourself as well. Wise.

Comment

I'm extemely sorry for your loss but I'm so glad her body has found peace. SUPER BIG HUG!

Comment

Joe,
                                Sorry to hear about your sis passing away. May she rest in peace & may the perpetual light shine up her. My heart goes out to you & your family Joe. I know what it's like to lose an immediate family member to cancer. It has happened in mine & I thought it never would because of the families past history. As the saying goes one never knows do one & that is so true.

Hope you get your c-diff under control & start feeling a lot better real soon.

Hope your flights will go off w/o a hitch.

Please keep us all informed Joe on how your doing. You know that everyone here is always here for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X