No announcement yet.

Weirdest paratransit ride ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eileen sorry you had to experience that. My drivers here are like my friends.
    They give me scoop about their dating, family, problems, etc.
    We rarely share rides. But I've seen some rude passengers.
    Buy never that bad. Glad it didn't get too nasty.
    sigpic

Comment

Good work!

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
      Just had to share this with you, as it was a far more interesting day than I could have imagined. I was coming home from an appointment on the local paratransit system, which is a shared ride.......... get to her, but I could see she was rattled.
      Good thing you were there to back and support the driver. And the suggestion that you send a letter to the management deserves consideration.
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

I know it can't work for everyone Eileen, but I've been able to use city transit exclusively for the past four years here in Vancouver. During the last transit strike our paratransit system was flooded with walking seniors. 80% of our rides now are seniors. Trip times skyrocketed. They take you all over town.

Comment

Now that is an idea! Maybe I can get her for wasting my afternoon. (Although it was better drama than most television shows....)
          how much do you think we can get?

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
            what the heck? DA you goin as coocoo as the scooter biddy
            me and eileen are partners on this issue. we are going to sue the depends off that witch.

Comment

Originally posted by DA View Post
              how much do you think we can get?
              I think I would probably settle for a night of fine dining for the two of us DA, along with some expensive bubbly, along with a check for ten grand made out to SCI research. Sound fair to you?

Comment

I think I would probably settle for a night of fine dining for the two of us DA, along with some expensive bubbly, along with a check for ten grand made out to SCI research. Sound fair to you?
                NO, HECK NO. i can already see the money being wasted giving it to sci research.
                we need to turn that 10 grand into $100 Million then we can x prize a cure. turn greed against itself. i'll start looking for a flight to las vegas....

Comment

well luck and good travels to you then.

Comment

Originally posted by DA View Post
                    NO, HECK NO. i can already see the money being wasted giving it to sci research.
                    we need to turn that 10 grand into $100 Million then we can x prize a cure. turn greed against itself. i'll start looking for a flight to las vegas....
                    I have to warn you that I pretty much suck at math, so don't count on me to be able to "count the cards!"

Comment

I have to warn you that I pretty much suck at math, so don't count on me to be able to "count the cards!"
                      No, we will do this honestly. We don't want to be like the corrupt doctors and scientist keeping us paralyzed.

Comment

Working...
                      X