No announcement yet.

Eagle Cam !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was watching the eagle cam today when the bird started screetching. My dogs almost had a nervous breakdown...LOL. I had to turn the sound down.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Danine last year when I was watching the eagle's nest (both hornby and sidney nest) my dogs would go crazy. The little eaglets really get noisey when they are hungry and the parents fly in with food. Like you I had to turn the sound down.
      A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Did you guys see when the other eagle stole the dead seagull from the nest last year? The mother about went crazy. Could have been one of the eagletts. Theres a video on you tube shows how eagles hunt seagulls , it's pretty cool.
        oh well

Comment

We have an egg !!

Obie
          ETA - the papa is in the nest at the moment coddling his progeny ... it's so tender !
          Last edited by Obieone; 03-21-2010, 10:05 AM.
          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
          Jane Siberry

Comment

We have an Eaglet ........ it was magical to watch ..... please .... take a look http://www.wildearth.tv/web/dch-hornby-01

Obie
            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
            Jane Siberry

Comment

I took a look at the hornby nest last night but haven't had a look at the eaglet yet. The Sidney nest had two eggs but a raven stole one of the eggs the other one left did hatch. It is magical to watch obie.
              A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X