No announcement yet.

Signs Of Spring 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Photography is a very relaxing hobby for me and being in Nature really feeds my soul! Today, I planted the seeds for my garden...red and yellow tomatoes, collard greens, salad greens, red and green bell peppers, and cucumbers!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

I can't read this thread, I am getting jealouse. We still have snow and it is raining and it is around 0C still. You are so lucky
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
        I can't read this thread, I am getting jealouse. We still have snow and it is raining and it is around 0C still. You are so lucky
        Sorry, Bente. But I'm sure Spring will eventually come to Norway too. ;-)

Comment

A few snowflakes today-serious! It is very windy and there are plastic bags hanging in bare trees. A few mounds of "snirt" (dirty snow)remain.
          ........Am I sounding a little bitter?!
          On the bright side lakes in the summer in MN are gorgeous.

Comment

LindaT,
            I spent 2 years in Duluth, and there was snirt on the ground from Sept - May - I know how that feels!

Comment

Great pictures in this thead.
              A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

I have a yard full of wild violets that I enjoy so much, plus some bluebells that I planted. They are tiny and go so well in my minature vases.

Comment

Nice thread

Originally posted by bollefen View Post
                  back to the new england tease spring warm cold wet dry, keeps you guessing.
                  What a picture (crocus)! It's so clear.
                  I like this thread. The subject is right on!
                  From my porch, I've seen the shiny shells of turtles sunning themselves on fallen trees in the creek. Right now, it's night time and I hear rain falling on the skylight above me.
                  Rich

Comment

Thanks for the beautiful pictures!

Comment

Beautiful pic, Rebajane!

Comment

Finally got out

Went to the Marina in HdG--Quadvet this is for you. Some flowers had bloomed and the grass had all the pretty blue flowers. In the middle is a HUGE bumblebee, but it did not show up as I was using my cell phone.
                        Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Nice pic, Cheese!

Comment

For Quadvet~ Geese on the bay at HdG
                            Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

I finally went out again today...first day out and driving since my surgery. It was nice to see the greenery and the flowers in my favorite park.

Comment

The trees are getting their leaves!

Comment

Working...
                                X