No announcement yet.

Signs Of Spring 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First signs of life in the nesting box this year, three days ago......

Comment

It is mud season in upper MN, will be while before we see anything green.
      Most of the snow has melted at least, but might be light snow later this week.
      I love seeing everyone's pictures!

Comment

When the Red, Red, Robin comes bob bob, bobin' along.
        William M.
        T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74

Comment

The sign of spring for Scottsdale, Arizona, it was 86° today. It's midnight and it still 78° inside my house. If only I could get up to close the window later since I know it's going to get cooler towards the morning. Right now I have a string attached to my ceiling fan back onto my bed so I can turn it off when it gets cool.
          C-5/6, 7-9-2000
          Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Oh wow, that's quite a tree! Beautiful!

I have snow...

Comment

No signs of spring yet, but it is less snow and no snow in the streets. The sidewalks is still full of ice.
                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Birds and something, other than snow, on the ground

[IMG]/forum/picture.php?albumid=407&pictureid=2846[/IMG]

Comment

Pitchers & Catchers

Batting Practice, Lovers walking hand in hand, Turtles and the beautiful colors of flowers.

If you got a digital camera, get out & about and post up what you got! You might be surprised what you can capture.

Comment

CF, I really like the turtles and flowers. Thanks for sharing!

I really wanted to get outside and plant my garden today. It was beautiful and in the 70's(F); but I have bronchitis, so I didn't have the energy (and breath) to get out and do it today. Hopefully, I'll feel better by next weekend.
                      "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Colonus, isn't it weird that just a month ago ya'll we're buried in snow. Btw great pics!
                        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Its still winter time here in Florida, got down to 49 degrees last night. Geeze, I'm heading back up North to R.I where I can see flowers blooming and all and here birds chirping. The weather has been really messed up this year, it was 10 to 15 degrees colder here in Florida just about all winter and it sounds like the spring kicked in real early up North.
                          "Life is about how you
                          respond to not only the
                          challenges you're dealt but
                          the challenges you seek...If
                          you have no goals, no
                          mountains to climb, your
                          soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Record temps here today and yesterday ...... 72 degrees this afternoon, we even had dinner on the deck!

(Of course, supposed to go back to March weather tomorrow .....)

Nothing much in the way of flowers yet tho .....
                            T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

love the pics... This part of NE still have just heads popping up for daffodils and a few beautiful little crocus.. At least snow is gone last couple of weeks..

Comment

My peach tree in full bloom

[ATTACH]34779[/ATTACH]
                                You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                                http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                                http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X