What are your hobbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzie Q View Post
    Is their a site or do they make handbooks on how to do any of your beading? I love it!
    Some of the projects were from magazine: BEADWORK.
    blago.org
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueRU View Post

Hm, it's like I stare into the mirror... I am not going to repeat what you said already. But it's so spooky The only one thing, I guess, I am addicted to sugar, but not during the lent.
      Although, I enjoy sweets, I can actually live without them myself. My favorite cuisine is Italian food by far. Pastas of all sorts are my favorite dishes, but my favorites of those are covered with marinara.

Comment

Originally posted by TAM63 View Post
        Wow, you had quite a jungle.
        How did those upside down things work out? I've always wondered.
        It was relatively simple. You put soil in the top part (green bag) and plant the tomatoes to the bottom. They grew like crazy, but again, you need lots of room for them.
        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=upside+down+tomato+plante r&aq=0sx&aqi=g-sx10&aql=&oq=upsid+down+to&gs_rfai=
        blago.org
        sigpic

Comment

Dog Rescue

not a hobby but a life.

We run a 501 (C)(3) rescue.
          Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
            Although, I enjoy sweets, I can actually live without them myself. My favorite cuisine is Italian food by far. Pastas of all sorts are my favorite dishes, but my favorites of those are covered with marinara.
            Do you cook or fastfood?
            blago.org
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TAM63 View Post
              Oh wow, look at those cucumbers go!
              Here it is...
              blago.org
              sigpic

Comment

You look like you really have a green thumb!

Comment

Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
                  not a hobby but a life.
                  We run a 501 (C)(3) rescue.
                  Is is animal rescue?
                  blago.org
                  sigpic

Comment

I mostly container garden too, with some work in my flower bed.

Comment

I turn my balcony into a little oasis when it gets warm enough to do so. I have planters that hang on the railings, which also happens to be good wheelchair height. In addition to that I have large pots on the floor of the balcony, and even a couple of evergreens that I have grown to be smallish trees at this point. One of them was only about ten inches when I first moved here, and now is about 5 ft tall and does double duty as my Christmas tree when the season rolls around.

Comment

I enjoy photography, spending time with my pets, watching TV, going to the movies, and spending time outdoors...used to LOVE to hike before my injury.
                        "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

being sort of a high quad, unfortunately there is not much i can do. my hobbies now a days are TV and movies, mostly.

lola
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" ~ edmund burker

c4-5 quad

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueRU View Post
                            Do you cook or fastfood?
                            I can cook up whole grain penne and throw a jar of marinara on it or just dine out and receive a pasta dish made to order.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                              I can cook up whole grain penne and throw a jar of marinara on it or just dine out and receive a pasta dish made to order.
                              I see your point I am trying to cook every chance I get.
                              blago.org
                              sigpic

Comment

Beer, wine, cooking, scuba, 4x4 offroading. Well, I like various kinds of beer & wine so it's a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X