No announcement yet.

Happiness is a lazy dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldens always have a happy look on their faces. I love my golden, maggie, she is blonde but has that same sweet look on her face she will be nine April 1st.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Rusty, Elsie and Trixie, the 3 amigos being lazy!
      Renee

Comment

These 2 are in love!
        Renee

Comment

Very very cute doggies.

I think CareCure has a photo resizing tool actually:

/index.php?page=resizephoto

Comment

Great shots Renee, I love the three amigos sleeping on the bed!
            They all look so happy together -- and the close-up of the two is adorable. Does the other one get jealous?
            I've been lobbying for a third dog -- smaller than our goldens -- so far no luck.

Tam - thanks for the photo tip, I will try that next time.

Cindy
            Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
            Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
            -- Lucy VanPelt

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
              Elvis promotes laziness to an art form:

He sure does, he's so cute!
              Renee

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEye View Post
                So sorry JMom. I had to do the same to my partner a couple of weeks ago. Miss him something fierce.
                So sorry to hear about Festus, my Elsie is still hanging in there but getting much weaker. We haven't seen her having anymore "falling down spells" recently.
                Renee

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutsLucy View Post
                  Here's Matt & Zoe (last year -- what a little ball of fur!)
                  Hopefully I got it resized so it's not so big.
                  Peanuts; You have a cute son and puppy! I wish I would have been able to have Champ as a puppy, they are so cute and cuddly as pups.
                  Renee

Comment

Originally posted by TAM63 View Post
                    Very very cute doggies.

I think CareCure has a photo resizing tool actually:

/index.php?page=resizephoto
                    Thanks Tam63, they are a lot of fun. We only have "furry kids" so we tend to take a lot of pictures of them!
                    Renee

Comment

Originally posted by PeanutsLucy View Post
                      Great shots Renee, I love the three amigos sleeping on the bed!
                      They all look so happy together -- and the close-up of the two is adorable. Does the other one get jealous?
                      I've been lobbying for a third dog -- smaller than our goldens -- so far no luck.

Tam - thanks for the photo tip, I will try that next time.

Cindy
                      Trixie isn't jealous because Champ is her buddy. Trixie showed up as a stray shortly after we bought our house, she was so skiddish she wouldn't let you get close to her. She acted like she had been abused, it took about a week before she would let my husband touch her. I have a few pictures of her during that week that I'll post so you can see how she acted. Everyone that sees her says she looks like she's part wolf (she definitely looks like one when she shows her teeth). I felt she needed a buddy so we adopted about a month later. It really helped her come out of her shyness because Champ was so playful, now they are "best buddies"! They are mostly outside dogs because they stay so dirty from playing in the creek and roaming the woods. We live on 10 heavily wooded acres where you can't see the neighbors. They love to be outside chasing the deer and any other wildlife they can find and acting like guard dogs every time someone comes near our gate. Rusty and Elsie are pretty much inside "city" dogs. We had them when we lived in a residential neighborhood before we moved to the "country".

If I were you I would look for another male dog, it seems like a lot of female dogs don't tolerate other females very well. Elsie and Trixie got into a few fights but the male dogs have never had a problem with each other or the females. We had them all spayed and neurtered shortly after we got them.
                      Renee

Comment

Champ and Trixie!
                        Renee

Comment

Another one!
                          Renee

Comment

Pretending to be guard dogs!
                            Renee

Comment

A few of Trixie being skiddish, it was sad to see her act that way.
                              Renee

Comment

Getting a little closer.
                                Renee

Comment

Working...
                                X