No announcement yet.

My lovely old old Dog trusty Best Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

condolences deadeye. Gypsy Lady, I hope you are ok.

Comment

My Friends Hi
      The reason Moses was crying is he felt scared as soon as I would go to him he would quite up and kiss me .
      He lived a great lovely life and I think it was just that time ! Old dog's big ones like him are prone to arthritis
      Especially at his old age 18 Moses was a handsome male totally very well trained .Exceptional The best I've ever owned .

Literally I've never seen him ever complain or make a fuss so when this junk happened I knew it was not his norms .
      Moses was smart / protective and a fun loving part of my little Family he was the Alpha Dog of all of dogs i've raised Dobermans and Great Danes are my Favorites

Arthritis got him . all I can do is make my dogs lives comfortable when these things occur

this is me

A Gypsylady who has a family of K9s lmao
      I really am so thankful to all of you in these rough times love ya all
      Sincerely;
      Gypsylady

Comment

I am so sorry your sweet furfriend Moses had to leave this earth Gypsylady. What a long life, 18 years. It is very special to have a bond with our fur-friend like that for so long. I had a great doberman who was the most devoted friend you could imagine. It was great you were able to try to help Moses feel comfortable at his final time. Thinking of you...

Comment

how wonderful to have had a friend like moses. my condences and sympathy to you. I know you will miss him as much as I miss my own lovely friends who are now waiting for me on the other side of rainbow bridge. thank you for sharing about your wonderful friend.

Comment

Gypsylady,

I remember when I first lost my most special cat, a friend sent me Rainbows Bridge website, and entered her name in the register online. If you haven't seen the story, I have it here for you, thinking of a most incredible friend, Moses.. May he be on the other side of Rainbow Bridge, being a young energetic pup as you remembered him.. and with those loving eyes.. Always in our hearts they remain...

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
            When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
            They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
            http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm

Comment

Oh Med .... I sure hope that's true ... I love that visual !

Gypsy girl how's your boy doing ??

Obie
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

Hi everyone
                Moses passed and it took me a little while to get over
                Now I am just taking it easy and then I will try my hardest to channel my love of my dogs ( Babies )
                My personal Dog Moses Grandson is now his legacy / Alpha Dog of the group ( Family ) As ya all can see it has been hard on me emotionally, Moses was a do to society but to me he was my family .
                I'll write more on this later
                Sincerely ;
                Gypsylady

Comment

I hope you find comfort soon.

Comment

My sympathies to you & Deadeye. Euthanasia when they're old & sick is the greatest gift.

I swear losing a pet is worse than a human. I've always said "if being with all my babies aren't part of afterlife or heaven, I don't do want to go"....I sure do look forward to that reunion one day.

Comment

glad to hear from you gypsy. we never forget our loved ones. I have four tiny boxes,collars and footprints waiting for a final resting place. likely many of the world does know the importance of such a kinship. most of us do, in fact it was or is a fur buddy who got us to keep on keeping on. for me it is sandman. his memory will forever make a smile and a teardrop.

Comment

i am so very sorry i am just seeing this. i went thru something similar over a yr ago. hope you are coping, gypsy. i just haven't been here much or i would have responded sooner. the night my valkyrie died, my son put her on my bed next to me. she had been sick 2-3 wks but we were nursing her as she was so frightened of vets. i had a mobile vet here but he said she was prob dying, i could try critical care.

knowing my girl wouldn't last a day at critical care, we kept her home. she was not whimpering in pain, just sleeping mostly. that last night, though, her eyes were haunted. i was going to call vet in a.m. but she went around midnight with my son's arms round her.

Comment

Dear Cass and everyone I sincerely thank you all for everything

The hardest part is not seeing him when I wake up and I miss how he would bark (speak ) to me in his own way lol
                          He is buried next to his wife who passed away from cancer a while back

His Grandson my personal dog Now became the Alpha Dog in the family .

I am just glad he enjoyed life
                          You all are the best
                          Sincerely;
                          Gypsylady

Comment

Gypsylady, I am really sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. We rushed our almost 16 year old cat to the vet many times in the last year of his life, spent almost $7,000 keeping him alive because we couldn't bear to part with him. He finally went into v-tach and we had to put him down almost two months ago. It was heartbreaking. I still feel sad everytime I pass the pet food isle in the store...some pets have such unique, cool personalities, they aren't just pets, they're our buddies.

Comment

Hi Simpler Times I hear you my friend long ago I had a Great Dane and at 7 she developed a lump behind hr left ear and the vet initially lanced it open thinking it was a cyst it wasnt
                              He had to put her down because it was cancer and he had misdiagnosed her
                              didnt cost me a penny but She was a beauty

These animals / Creatures are sometimes more than animals to People like me
                              She was so hard to get over

I guess there is a reason for thing's

Sincerely :
                              Gypsylady

Comment

Working...
                              X