Where is my thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my thread?

I posted a thread yesterday about a TV commercial for catheters that used what appeared to be an abled bodied actor on a wheelchair. I can´t find the thread. Why?
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

I just went through your posts and see nothing ... are you sure it went through when you posted?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I saw it. There were actually two of them, maybe a mod tried to delete the duplicate and deleted both.
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, one even had a response. I first put it on equipment and then moved it to life where it should have been in the first place.

I hope it was deleted by accident, because there was nothing objectionable on it at all, I don´t think.

Comment

Oh was that yours?

Sorry, I ate it.
          And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Sorry, I tried to move it and it disappeared. Can you post again?

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Ohh, there you are. LOL. It´s ok. It was no big deal, I just thought it was curious that it had disappeared.

Comment

Honest teacher "the dog ate it"

Comment

Working...
                X