CC & Censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkPals View Post
    I was just giving C-spine the razz, Bob. I evidently did tick the man off in a post I made, and he called me on it. My 5 foot tall little sister took offense, and gave him a little lip. I don't know how over it she is yet. lol (Have you met Annie yet? She is a pistol. )
    I actually wasn't ticked off.... my personality doesn't translate well online.
    Death and taxes

Comment

It says Moderator under your avatar name CC.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by cheesecake
      I was and am a Moderator at large and had been listed as a senior member not a moderator. I have been a mod since 2001--a fact most folks know. When I moved posts and posted what I had done and why, I was called to task via a PM.
      I am not listed as a Moderator again, helping where needed vs. just the Life forum.

Maybe I didn't get the gist of your post.
      Sorry, dinky quad hands not cooperating tonight. Steven is correct, it NOW says moderator and was just changed in the last 10 days.
      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by alpentalic View Post
        Cris I'm saying that you threw down, at least how I read it, the heavy gavel and layed down the law as it should be in your eyes. Which rattles the beehive and elicits the usual litany of responses, Fuente gets mobbed back to his cave

I used to post much more often but I have no need to be repeat to DA that the cure is not imminent and that independence is relative to Fuentes.

my visits are sporadic but arriving and finding two topics of the same subject matter arbitrarily closed, bothered me so I used my literary style to bring it to the forefront of discussion by yelling:

“Dr. Young, Nurses, moderators and members, what are you doing to free speech on this board.”

Everyone posts topics on subjects which are important to them and this one is to me. It produced the precise effect I wanted so I thank you for your compliment. Dr Young has seen my posts for nearly 20 years and knows I am not attacking his board but insuring its independence.

Fuentes belief that quads with bowel and bladder can be compared with complete injuries or DA’s belief in an imminent cure (haven’t checked in years) needs to be put out for the public consumption just as the reasons that shows them incorrect needs to be posted right alongside.

Because it gets petty is no reason to remove it, life is full off pettiness, ignorance and downright mean people but if you haven’t learned to deal with it yourself no one on CC can do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
          People can't say/do what they want, in an actual room, they'd be punched out.

Why should people be free from consequence, just because it's the internet?

Don't like the moderation? The internet is a big place. It will be imperfect because humans are imperfect, I stand by my previous statement of this being the most fair group of mods in history.
          Have I mentioned that I love you joe
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

This post is interesting !
            Many years back a girl asked me on one of my old sites about calling me bad names Censorship !

I told her look you cuss and are mean to other members this is why we have moderators it really is not censorship but a way of making things good for everyone

I feel the same about you all here at CC Administrators / Moderators keep big sites like this pleasurable , comfortable

Some years back While building chat rooms I was a moderator , chat room Monitor and I always found it beter to be honest , straight up with everyone

CC I thank you all for everything

Sincerely;
            Gypsylady

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky View Post
              Have I mentioned that I love you joe

HeY!
              Last edited by Leif; 19 Feb 2010, 8:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsylady View Post
                This post is interesting !
                Many years back a girl asked me on one of my old sites about calling me bad names Censorship !

I told her look you cuss and are mean to other members this is why we have moderators it really is not censorship but a way of making things good for everyone

I feel the same about you all here at CC Administrators / Moderators keep big sites like this pleasurable , comfortable

Some years back While building chat rooms I was a moderator , chat room Monitor and I always found it beter to be honest , straight up with everyone

CC I thank you all for everything

Sincerely;
                Gypsylady

Comment

Have not been on here much....But what happened to Bob Clark?

He still post?

Art
                  Art

Comment

Originally posted by Art454 View Post
                    Have not been on here much....But what happened to Bob Clark?

He still post?

Art
                    Some thinks so.

Comment

Hi Leif
                      Thank you for making me smile
                      You are really kool

I am really just taking it easy this Weekend
                      I Hope you have a lovely fun Weekend
                      alway's
                      Your Friend
                      Gypsylady

Comment

Originally posted by Kenf
                        lol I'm a Bigot and proud of it. I hate gays , blacks , illegal mexicans , fat women , big government , liberal wacko's and muslims. Have no use for any of them. Country be better off without them.
                        Originally posted by TAM63 View Post
                        I'm not sure Kenf really meant that entirely literally. Read more like a PO'd response to being called a bigot, etc. to me. He didn't attack anyone else.
                        Originally posted by TAM63 View Post
                        I don't think I am generally naive - and I'm not always forgiving either. But I do give people the benefit of the doubt usually - at least until they seriously piss me off. I don't know Kenf well at all.
                        Ok, now (especially today) I've seen more of Kenf's posts. And now - I take it back.

Comment

I get bored easy.
                          oh well

Comment

huh

Well, I guess you're honest anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X