NY Times releases never before seen ariel photos of 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Times releases never before seen ariel photos of 9/11

I cried last night when I saw the slide show.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/201...ADE_index.html
    Last edited by Jim; 16 Feb 2010, 2:29 PM. Reason: added hyperlink

Hi I just tried to open the link but for some odd reeason I couldnt

When I think of 9/11 I get saddened because 4 of m family members were seriosly affected and lost

After my cousins who were stock brokers etc..They were in the mess . the 2 Brothers passed away and then as a result of the family shock their parents died from their losses all in about a month 4 members of my family gone a whole Son / Son in the accident > Father / Mother couldnt deal with the loss and it all fell apart .
    This tore up my family hard it was like someone took a eraser and erased 4 relatives in my family
    Still to this day I never forget that Morning
    9/ 11 was a horrible day

Sorry I just had to get this off my chest
    Thanks
    Sincerely
    Always ;
    Gypsylady

Comment

Originally posted by gypsylady View Post
      Hi I just tried to open the link but for some odd reeason I couldnt

Try copying and pasting the link directly into your browser's address bar. That should take you to the site.

Comment

so sad ...

Comment

still can't watch it without deep sorrow. I still do not feel safe. still feel like a sitting duck. even so I still feel the war thing is not helping to keep this from happening again.

Comment

I looked at the photos when CNN showed them as though some brand-new evidence was going to be shown. It was the same thing I've already seen, and sadly, I think many of us, like me, have become desensitized by 9/11 imagery.

I'll become emotional when a victim's family member speaks of their loss, but the actual photos of the day I think have become permanently etched so as there is no shock anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X