Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of anger, have you ever wished somebody....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For each person who sells a bogus cure for an illness, I wish them the illness. If I get my wish, there are some people on infomercials that will be in a world of hurt someday.

Comment

rdf - I am so sorry you lost your sister. I too lost my cousin to murder. He was shot in the head and then ran over. They caught the guy who ran over him but couldn't prove he shot him It's been 7 years now and no new clues. No one knows. I can't say I am angry at the guy who ran over him because again who knows. He did leave the scene but he was scared, went home, called the accident in like an innocent passerby and then about 4 hours later turned himself in. However, if it is ever proved he shot Michael too, I have several family members who will fight over who is going to shot and who is going to drive the car.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
        I don't get angry much. In fact, hardly ever throughout my life have I been angry. But I have wished for one person to die, the person who murdered my little sister. But it's been 20 years now, and I haven't gotten any closer to finding out who did it, nor have the police. I think as difficult as it may sound, I'm beginning to forgive the murderer in my heart. I'm not there yet, but it'll probably happen unless I find the mf. Then all bets are off.
        RDF: Completely understandable. Only A few could fully comprehend this type of loss. However, I think there are some things in life that are worse than death itself. Any lower life form that hurts or kills someone who is innocent, should never see the light of day. Lock them up and throw away the key. I also understand that one has to move on with his life even if justice was not served. In some cases, easier said than done. We all move at our own pace. Such a loss, sorry.
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

rdf, my condolences.

Comment

For sure.

Comment

Funny, If possible I really would not "give" someone something like SCI. I would have much less trouble killing someone than causing a lifetime personal hardship.

RDF an incomprehensible loss that I could never get over
              Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
              don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

I wished an SCI on someone last Sat. Our good friend was missing while snowmobiling. I was hoping the worst for him was a SCI, I could help him and his wife through that. Unfortunately, he was found dead. That was the only time I have ever wished this "thing" on anyone.

RDF, so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope someday, you and your family, can have some closure and peace.

Comment

RDF, my sister was also murdered, but her killers perished with her. She was one of the many victims who perished on 9/11/2001. Their instant deaths kept me from wanting revenge, but my family wanted revenge. For the most part, the anger is gone but the hurt still remains. Forgiveness for murder is not part of my constitution. But neither is war. It is mostly the innocent who die in the wars.

I wish you peace.
                  Peggy

Comment

very sorry momo3. I guess you just knew in your gut that it was bad. also for you peegy p. a day none of us will forget ever.
                    Last edited by jody; 12 Feb 2010, 7:27 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Thanks for the good words everyone, and heartfelt condolences to those who have lost loved ones to murder. I hadn't meant to bring up my sister's murder, but often I don't know what my fingers will type and what I'll submit until I read it.

I'm sorry peegy p. That must have been horrible for you to lose your sister that way, on that day.

The hurt will never go away, but there is a deep-seated anger submerged down deep my my very being over what happened to my sister. The only way I can resume a productive life is to forgive, but not forget. I'm working on forgiving for my own well-being, certainly not for that of the sick fuck who murdered my sister. And even with trying to forgive him, if I saw him and knew him for what he'd done, I'd kill him on the spot. I've searched along with my dad for a long time, but to no avail. My dad died 4+ years ago, and I can't find the murderer. That was what he wanted, what we both wanted, what my whole family wanted, but I couldn't pull it off.

I have to be happy within, again, and to do that, I have to do what I need to. I hope you are at peace peegy p, and if you believe in an afterlife, then I'm sure you'll once again be able to hug and hold and love your sister. Stay strong.
                      Originally posted by peegy p View Post
                      RDF, my sister was also murdered, but her killers perished with her. She was one of the many victims who perished on 9/11/2001. Their instant deaths kept me from wanting revenge, but my family wanted revenge. For the most part, the anger is gone but the hurt still remains. Forgiveness for murder is not part of my constitution. But neither is war. It is mostly the innocent who die in the wars.

I wish you peace.
                      Peggy
                      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I never wished SCI on anyone but I wanted my roommate who wrecked my car to be in my body for a week to see what its like
                        Injured:10-16-04
                        C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
                        Blog:
                        http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                        Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                        Progress:
                        http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                        My drawings:
                        http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

Honestly, I've occasionally wished some that high-profile individual would slip in the shower or something & suffer a SCI... no one specific & never out of anger though.

Something like that sure would help our chances of seeing research move along at a faster pace. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett View Post
                            Honestly, I've occasionally wished some that high-profile individual would slip in the shower or something & suffer a SCI... no one specific & never out of anger though.

Something like that sure would help our chances of seeing research move along at a faster pace. *shrug*
                            I understand your thinking on this, but first Larry Flynt, and then Christopher Reeve. Reeve did a lot for awareness and progress, but being that SCI affects fewer people compared to other ailments, we have a long fight ahead of us.

Comment

My gawd, so many horrible deaths, my condolences to all of you, makes me stop and think.... Then again, I've had a fairly fruitful life AND had some of the AH's that were very mean bastards when I was a kid, died saw their obits in thew paper, just returns?? Maybe so, maybe not, but made me feel a whole lot better. Then I was SCI'd, that would have showed them, maybe it was a pay back, jeez, just thot of that, great...

Comment

Working...
                              X