No announcement yet.

thousands of dinasaur tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, I think a fire or flood. I have seen animals react during and befor and earthquake. they go nuts. but a california brush fire drives all the creatures out in the same direction in a mad dash out of the burning canyons or the hills to avoid being BBQ. I think that is what they will decide. that they were running away from fire.

Comment

Seems like a flood would wash the tracks away.

Comment

I think it was for a barbecue!
        Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
        don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

We'll maybe these Dinosaurs were looking for me

Comment

Tracks.

Shoot them too, -they are big and dangerous. Are they?
            Last edited by Leif; 02-13-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Totally cool.
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Not in relation to any above, but:
                I have hunted and been fishing all my life. I have killed big animals, which has been eaten. I have killed smaller animals, which has been eaten. I have even killed really small animals, like small beautiful birds, which also have been eaten. I know humans need food and meat, but for all of those kills, -I for some years now, I did wish it was undone. I am not religious as such, but maybe when some gets older one maybe think “I wish I didn’t do that.” I do that. I have always appreciated nature and always will, and I understand I need food like I said above, but I have been thinking about the nature I love, why do I love it, and then at the same time has to deal with the paradox I have to kill it? How to deal with that paradox I believe none has the answer for, but I, I have decided to kill less.
                Last edited by Leif; 02-13-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

we cannot undo what we have done, but I think looking back and then making change is always a good thing and to be comended. I am glad you have decided to let live. how about shooting with a camara?

Comment

I like the herd of elephants

Comment

Working...
                    X