Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So tired of disabled parking abusers and not accessible "accessible" parking stalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people here where I live well it's land of the newly wed or nearly dead, mostly nearly dead as most folks here are retired and most have placards. they all HATE me since I 'steal' their parking spots so they say since my Element is not a big ass minivan but does have a ramp which works for me. I had to renew my license last year @ DMV where a guy in a chair works told me oh anyone off the street can pick up a placard application, then go to their car in the parking lot, forge a dr's name on the paperwork, then turn it in and instantly get a placard. this pissed me off BIG time. lesson learned though since as soon as I graduate in may or sooner since I just lost my housing this week I will NEVER come to Monterey, CA ever again...i'm going to relocate to sunny San Diego where there are a TON of SCI resources not to mention sports year round I always ask people who park in the blue spots...seriously you can walk are you mentally delayed or just a fat ass? perhaps if you walked more often you wouldn't be a walking heart attack. go figure trouble is my middle name...

Comment

Try this:

Stop the next person you see briskly walking into a store from their disabled space, and say "I just want you to know that I am praying for you; I know how hard it is to carry a disability, and I feel your pain....let us both pray together for deliverance from both our disabilities..."

Or simply just yell, "hey, I'll be praying for you to overcome your disability".

It will embarass the heck out of them. And they can hardly get mad at someone who wants to pray for them. So, non confrontational.

Comment

Found these signs in the net and thought this might be the place to share them.
        T6 complete

Comment

And this one tells my feelings too.
          T6 complete

Comment

And last but not least.
            T6 complete

Comment

Those signs are awesome!

Comment

HC Parking

Enforcement is the key to preserving HC for those who truly need the extra space to to exit and enter motor vehicles.

Yes, there can be a $5000 fine, but until it is levied on an abuser it's just rhetoric.

Even a mere $100 parking fine would make a lasting impression on the person who has to dig into their wallet for the money and send a warning that HC parking is for disabled folks.

The police in my small town do not want to open their records to show me how many HC parking tickets have been issues. This, of course, means few to none.
                You C.A.N.
                Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

oh i've got plenty of people tickets for parking in the crosswalk, etc which blocks my access to my truck and ramp. here in CA that is a $275 buck ticket and i've got the cops on speed dial.

Comment

Those signs are awesome...
                    If only we could get hold of the originals to hang
                    off of disabled parking signs.

Another use for the disabled parking space!

Comment

this one is funny

http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/...dicap-fail.jpg

http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/...rking-fail.jpg
                      "Always look at the bright side of life...."

Comment

those are hilarious! >

Comment

Working...
                        X