• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sc ice storm

out my windows

Comment

Comment

Incredible! Hope you're nice and cozy against the cold.

Comment

thanx, working on less fuzzy picks. the thermastat is at 73 today. and I now have a dryer to warm a blanket if I chill.

Comment

Nature is bizarre isn't? How can something so beautiful be so hateful and deadly? HOPE YOU CAN STAY INSIDE AND WARM, jODY. (0ops) Be safe!
            Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Comment

thanx mark. just going out for a few minutes for some closeup shots.

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
                thanx mark. just going out for a few minutes for some closeup shots.
                we got some snow during the night pretty good
                sleeting now pretty good
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

5-6" of snow here in NC by 8:00 this a.m. (pic); been sleeting most of the day, although it let up for now.

Comment

Here in Columbia, the temp is down to about 27 and the rain from last night and this morning is starting to freeze fast on the roads. The precip has stopped, so the ice is the only problem. It is not especially picturesque like Jody's part of the state. It did mess up our plans to go to the theater tonight.
                    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

54 degrees and it feel like summer here in the PNW,

Comment

Fishin Guy is in washington state and I'm sittin here in Oregon wondering if it will ever be winter yet. Guess you guys will just have to take it for us.. Little ice and no snow yet. We're gonna get lucky this year and let you all have our winter.

Glad yu are all nice and warm.
                        Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Weather Report

Reporting in from Weather Station Pisgah Forest, N.C. Overcast and eight inches of the fluffy white stuff, temp at 27 degrees. Almost typed defreeze. No sleet or rain and that's good.

We staying in for a day or two. Got plenty of Spam and Orville"s popcorn. Life is good.
                          You C.A.N.
                          Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett View Post
                            5-6" of snow here in NC by 8:00 this a.m. (pic); been sleeting most of the day, although it let up for now.

I got the same view, different buildings, different vehicles...LOL.

BRRR!!!

Comment

started sleeting good this afternoon, of course now all the slush on the roads is turning to solid ice, of course now one around here is used to it
                              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X