No announcement yet.

I went for a little walk last Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen Jen - that was great. Good for you and it looks like you have a good group of friends and/or family there.

Comment

Comment

I shed some tears of joy Jen. I still remember the first step after my accident.

You are amazing. We have to get together soon.
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Way to go, Jen! I remember how far you came this year and I am so very very proud of you! YAYYYYYYYYY!

Comment

Tears are streaming down my cheeks Jen .... how wonderful and yes it looks like you have such a tremendous support team there !! Woot woot .... I'm going to be there one of these years to add my voice ....... I'm just so happy for you ... so happy ..... love and light ...

Obie
            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
            Jane Siberry

Comment

I'm impressed with that hard work. That was truly spectacular.
              And with all that help that you had sometimes to fight! But good for them, too.
              There's a lot of love in the world.
              - Richard

Comment

Way to go Jen! Absolutely Awesome! I'm so impressed with your determination.
                I'm so happy for you. I wanted to cry. Thank you Lord Jesus for being there with Jen.
                May God continue to heal you. You made my day! Woohoo!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow JenJen, I bet that really felt good. Best high in the world, bar none. Good stuff.
                  Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                  Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Nice little walk.

Way to go Jen!!
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Hi Jen, Loved the video clip and just had to have a look at your profile to see the level of your injury.really impressive-my daughter has a T2/3 complete and struggles to do what you did-needs alot of support at hips to stop falling forward but i suppose it takes alot of practice as some-one else said on this thread-sorry forget who! well done.

Comment

Finally found this thread Jen!! Yeah, way to go!!

Comment

Working...
                        X