When SCI is cured – what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim sampson View Post
    cass,i am married but maybe you could have the first jump with some one special wink,wink.maybe leif is available?
    Hey hey, the poll didn’t discuss marriages, take such discussions to members only forum.

Comment

goodnight leif,i hope when all of you wake up tomorrow, all of each one of you wakes up!

Comment

cass,i am married but maybe you could have the first jump with some one special wink,wink.maybe leif is available?
        huh?? had nothin to do with that. was referring to my kid! i am not interested in that stuff LOL

Comment

goodnight leif,i hope when all of you wake up tomorrow, all of each one of you wakes up!
          Stay put for new polls.

Comment

Originally posted by cass View Post
            huh?? had nothin to do with that. was referring to my kid! i am not interested in that stuff LOL
            Cass, do the LOL shine true

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
              Sushi? No cure for you, you are domed for ever and ever to continuing eating only the best prime ribs. Prime ribs was not in the poll.

I'm not opposed to the rare prime rib, I'm an equal opportunity carnivore.

Comment

Originally posted by gpbullock View Post
                I'm not opposed to the rare prime rib, I'm an equal opportunity carnivore.
                Me to, -but here is a small mice sitting outside my house a few days ago. "I didn’t perform SCI research on it", just gave some food and the mice seamed to be happy whith that. It was very nice to see, such great small animals doing ok, the food I gave of course did not have any to do with that. They fix a few below zero.

Comment

I've done all except, kill, rob a bank or throw a computer out of a window and probably could do all so...

Comment

None of the things.

Take the tram and visit my children and my friends, I haven't been in their homes at all. I was a good athlete at 15 so I would start to run to do cardio. And I would go out dancing. And I would never take a lift the rest of my life, I would take the stairs.
                    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

wfe: i agree with taking the stairs all the time! And make love like 24/7... And walk a marathon, travel!!! and.... soooo much more!
                      I have more to claim.
                      I have to fight through the hard places
                      to go and get it!

most recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLEinnhYtg

Comment

Go jump off that cliff; but do it RIGHT this time!
                        Rick Goldstein
                        GO! Mobility Solutions
                        facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
                          When SCI is cured – what to do?
                          Leif, did you ever try Tramal or Beforal, too? I recommend though the latter was withdrawn from circulation, I guess. I hallucinated that I was flying to the Caribbean with Robinson R-22. It was beyond expression... until a sexy nurse shook me in an effort to get me back to the reality.

Comment

all of the above can be done with out the cure of sci
                            c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Comment

leif,
                              you forgot a option
                              SEX with sara palin
                              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Another drunk poll!! Not one option makes any sense.
                                Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Working...
                                X