Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pc's been broke. Just want to say Hi. I'm back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc's been broke. Just want to say Hi. I'm back.

I have been going crazy. I have been able to use my pc but it wouldn't let me type. It's been broke for two months and couldn't afford to get it fixed. So now I'm back, WHOOOHOOO. I missed yall. There is nothing like CC.

I did something very stupid when I broke it. I was on Facebook and some how I clicked download windows 6 well I have XP. I went to system restore and started it and I had a ton of people coming in the door. So one of my grandkids clicked the mouse and stopped system restore right in the middle of it and boom, not good. I lost SR. It took the calender and days off of it and I couldn't type. The cursor would click but it wouldn't type.

So HELLO.
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Hi Mary! Welcome back, you have been missed. I hope your PC problems are over.

Comment

We missed you, Mary. Glad you are back on-line.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Oh no Mary! I'm glad you got it fixed & you're back!

Merry Christmas! Mona
        sigpic

Comment

Hiyaz Mary Glad youre Back
          Keep Smiling
          Sincerely ;
          Gypsylady

Happy Holidays
          Last edited by GL; 12-24-2009, 07:42 PM. Reason: bad eyesight I misread

Comment

merry christmas maryonwheels

Comment

Happy Holidays - glad you're back!
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Welcome back Mary, that's a good Christmas gift, getting back online.
                "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Welcome Back! I had wondered where you were.I'm glad it was just pc problems & nothing major.

Comment

Working...
                  X