[¿?] What do you guys do with your time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Volunteer for a cause you believe in...answering phones, stuffing envelopes, soliciting others to get involved.(KLD)
    Not sure if anyone else has come across this ... but it is VERY difficult to volunteer when you're in the chair. I've tried several times ... but often these charities are in low-budget rental buildings (so not accessible) or there *might be* some prejudice involved.

I work as a 911 operator and couldn't volunteer with the crisis line because they were upstairs without an elevator.

I'm trying to volunteer with my local children's aid society 'in any capacity' and informed them of my job ... I've not received a reply yet. I'll probably have to go down there ... and I'll bet they won't get back to me anyway.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

you play an instrument? any friends who do? I kill a lot of time with learning to play different instruments. I have had some setbacks and have had to start over at least twice. some instruments easyer to play that others. free lessons online. dulcimer, ukulele, guitar, bass, mandolin, id love to afford a herdygurdy, cigar box instruments are my thing right now. any way, there are thousands of musical instruments in the world and hours to kill reasearching them.

Comment

Working...
      X