X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Spinal Cord... only $24!!

who knew?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...IES&prepushId=
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

That's different.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

That's funny.
      "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

I have one of those but it's broken..
        Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
        CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

damn, i was gonna buy a couple of them, but turns out they are only necklaces, maybe next time lol
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

My insurance won't cover it, too expensive.

Comment

OK, you got me ROFL!

Comment

of course it would serve as a time saver, when people stop us and say 'what happened to you' could just whip out the necklace and say i broke that bone and point on the necklace, then roll away
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

Spinal Cord

I'll take 2 in case I break one again..
                  What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Working...
                  X