You know you are disabled when

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are disabled when

a friend mentions a quickie and you think of a kind of wheelchair before you think of what you used to think of.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

we've all been there
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Yea I've got posts on that thread but didn't feel like digging it up. Was feeling particularly annoyed this morning. Are you saying I don't deserve my own new thread?
      If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Comment

Shouldn't you be typing your term paper and not thinking about Quickies, young lady?

Comment

I remember when I first got a Quickie and they not only have the name embroidered on the upholstery but I also got the gift of a large round button to wear.......it lived in the bottom of my sock drawer until I finally threw it out. Didn't think I wanted to be going around with the word Quickie on my sweater!

Comment

LMAO! That's too funny...

Peter, perhaps she could focus more on that term paper after a quickie.
            I know they say you can concentrate better in school with plenty of rest & eating balanced meals, esp. breakfast. I always found a well balanced diet of quickies, esp. for breakfast helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
              I remember when I first got a Quickie and they not only have the name embroidered on the upholstery but I also got the gift of a large round button to wear.......it lived in the bottom of my sock drawer until I finally threw it out. Didn't think I wanted to be going around with the word Quickie on my sweater!
              Could have made a good Halloween costume out of that button.
              I could be typing term papers but....

Comment

Shortly after I got home from rehab, my son called me from his cell phone. He was following a car with a quickie bumper sticker. I don;t remember exactly what the double entendre was, but it was from quickie chairs.
                T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Not at all, just commiserating with you.
                  Originally posted by addiesue View Post
                  Yea I've got posts on that thread but didn't feel like digging it up. Was feeling particularly annoyed this morning. Are you saying I don't deserve my own new thread?
                  Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I think I remember when Quickie first came out their ad slogan was "I would rather have a Quickie!" Ahhh........yeah, but I still need the chair.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                      I think I remember when Quickie first came out their ad slogan was "I would rather have a Quickie!" Ahhh........yeah, but I still need the chair.......
                      lol thats cute but.....ah the memories.........

Comment

Originally posted by addiesue View Post
                        a friend mentions a quickie and you think of a kind of wheelchair before you think of what you used to think of.
                        Yup, another spontaneous act that now requires hours of careful planning!

Comment

when I got my first chair I had tears running down my face. The vendor tried to make me smile and gave me a hot pink pin that said, "Nothing beats a Quickie".
                          Well he wasn't prepared for my response of even more tears, lol. I gave it to my boyfriend and he ware it to campus on his bookbag. Everyone wanted a pin---
                          Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Working...
                          X