Happy Thanksgiving!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving (USA) to all the CareCure family from the SCI-Nurses. We hope you are with your loved ones and are having a healthy and happy holiday!

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and thank you for all you do here!

Comment

Ditto, the above, and thank you for the timely advice and assistance you all give us.May God bless you.

Comment

Thank you KLD for all of your advice and help even when it is something we don't want to hear. You have a Happy Thanksgiving too.

I am thankful for this site and all of the SCI nurses and friends I have met on here. Special thanks go to Dr Wise Young for his work and compassion for others that has made him set up this site. It is a real life saver.
        Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Thank you and the same to you and your families.

I am very grateful for the friendships and the many hours of escape.that this site has given me over the last few months.

Wishing you all the best,
          Mark
          Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Guys!
            Daniel

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
              I'm thankful for all the great nurses, Dr. Young, and all the wonderful men & women on CC.
              I hope you're having a beautiful day.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving USA! As I said last year, a month late but better than never!

Comment

We are thankful for you nurses, Wise and the others who give their time to CCC. You are the only real rehab people so many SCIs have access to. You are truly appreciated.
                  You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                  http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                  http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Many thanks to the SCI Nurses & thank you to Dr. Wise Young for setting up this site & for all his wisdom.

Bob S.
                    Oldsmar, Fl

Comment

Working...
                    X