Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if you could never be caught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    To be honest, Scott, I don't think there's anything criminal or evil I'd do if I could never get caught because ultimately my conscience would have to live with my choice. I try to be ethical in all my decisions because it matters to me to be fair and honest.
    You wouldn't have peeked in on Levi Johnston during his shower scene?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Do you really think that is something Todd would try to keep secret?
      Originally posted by Steven Edwards View Post
      You wouldn't have peeked in on Levi Johnston during his shower scene?
      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
        Do you really think that is something Todd would try to keep secret?
        It'd be an open secret, methinks.
        ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Rip off a Mexican drug dealer for millions. Give millions away towards a cure for sci and to help the disadvantaged, and keep a few million for myself. The money would be better used than if the drug dealer had kept it. I could live with myself in this circumstance.
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

All of this deep philosophising has taken the fun out of the fantasy. I do just like to dream about being a completely different person from time to time.
            Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

I'd bang the crap out of Giselle Bundchen....oh...and she'd have to pay me too in unmarked, nonsequential hundred dollar bills. She keeps emailing me but I won't respond because I already have an old lady. I'm trying to be strong.

Comment

I'm ashamed to say but it isn't good...unfortunately.

Comment

hopefully something for sci and my spine, otherwise probably knock off a gold pace or something with plenty of cash
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                    To be honest, Scott, I don't think there's anything criminal or evil I'd do if I could never get caught because ultimately my conscience would have to live with my choice. I try to be ethical in all my decisions because it matters to me to be fair and honest.
                    It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad act, just something you don't want anyone to know.

I need to give this some more thought .....
                    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423 View Post
                      It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad act, just something you don't want anyone to know.

I need to give this some more thought .....

Well I do do something good from time to time that I don't tell anyone else about, and I won't tell now.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy13 View Post
                        Well I do do something good from time to time that I don't tell anyone else about, and I won't tell now.
                        I think you just did.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
                          I think you just did.lol.

Not really. I meant the specific details of the action. No one will ever know about that.

Comment

If I could hack into things, I'd take every dollar from corporations, governments and people and evenly spread it out to everyone living in the world today.

Then they could make a fresh start at things without the obscenely rich entities having undue influence.

Still don't have the details ironed out......but interesting to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
                              I'd bang the crap out of Giselle Bundchen....oh...and she'd have to pay me too in unmarked, nonsequential hundred dollar bills. She keeps emailing me but I won't respond because I already have an old lady. I'm trying to be strong.

yep, add her to my list also
                              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                              Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hack into lobbyist bank accounts and distribute the funds to cure organizations.

Comment

Working...
                                X