I am interviewing in Arizona....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am interviewing in Arizona....

Tomorrow I will be interviewing at a hospital in Gilbert Arizona.....

Keep fingers and toes crossed and prayers said.

My current boss is just too mean and evil to deal with any longer....

I am excited and Maybe I will get to meet some of you Arizona peeps if I move that way....

Actually it looks like Arizona is where I am going to land because I have a few more interviews in the next weeks.....
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
    Tomorrow I will be interviewing at a hospital in Gilbert Arizona.....

Keep fingers and toes crossed and prayers said.

My current boss is just too mean and evil to deal with any longer....

I am excited and Maybe I will get to meet some of you Arizona peeps if I move that way....

Actually it looks like Arizona is where I am going to land because I have a few more interviews in the next weeks.....
    good luck, i have a cosuin's wife just left ohio and moved down southern arizona at a hospital
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Wishing you all the best of luck Darkeyed Daisey!
      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Good luck girl.I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead.

Comment

Good Luck! If you get the job, we'll definitely have to hang out sometime even if Gilbert is on the other side of town. This city is very well spread out, probably 80 miles from end to end putting me probably 20 miles from Gilbert. I'm living in North Scottsdale which is kind of yuppie Ville but it's nice. At least I like it. There's a few of us who live here who just completely enjoy it, as long as you don't mind a little heat when you get in the car during the summer, I don't think I ever saw it get over 150° and the car in the middle of the summertime. LOL, but we all have air-conditioning.
          C-5/6, 7-9-2000
          Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

Best of luck to you....
            For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

Good Luck DD. Crossing all 10 and saying prayers for you. {hugs}
              sigpic

Comment

I think the highest I recall is 122 degrees. I think we typically get up to 115 each summer. I know we did this year as I recall it being 115 coming back from California and was wondering why we live here.

Good luck with your interview. Homes are selling really low here so if you can buy now is the time.

We live southeast valley in Mesa close to Gilbert and Queen Creek.

Comment

Working...
                X