Zhu Zhu Hamsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhu Zhu Hamsters

Anyone on Cure Care in a different country possible help me out. My kids want the Zhu Zhu hamsters and they are sold out in the US or they want like triple the price for them. If you do have them please let me know and I would greatly appreciate it.
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Amazon has some for 26.95, and E bay has some too.

Too bad that walmart is sold out of them, they are only 8.00 there.

Go to www.findinstockonline.com for a variety of prices and sources. Good luck, they seem to very popular this year.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

I just heard about these for the first time today. I wish I knew someone that had one. I want to see it in action!
      Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by gurly2356 View Post
        I just heard about these for the first time today. I wish I knew someone that had one. I want to see it in action!

My granddaughter Ashlyn 8 y/o wanted them bad.
        I got her 2 of the 4 from WalMart 8 @ & the purse to carry it in, and the race track thingy. They were there one day. Everything gone the next. I kept going back but they're always gone. WalMart online always out too.

Gurly they live way off so I didn't get to see it. My daughter said her 9 month old loves watching it. Cracks her up!

RJP I'm always looking when I go to WalMart. If they have any I'll buy them and let you know. But I can't promise. You have to be lucky and be there when they put them out. kwim?
        sigpic

Comment

Thank You

I appreciate it mona and yes that is what I hear is that you have to be there at the right time. A friend of mine said that the Toys R Us out in Algonquin has its trucks come in on Tuesday night so Wednesday morning is a good time to go so I will keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by RJP View Post
            I appreciate it mona and yes that is what I hear is that you have to be there at the right time. A friend of mine said that the Toys R Us out in Algonquin has its trucks come in on Tuesday night so Wednesday morning is a good time to go so I will keep you posted.

Okay me too Mona
            sigpic

Comment

I don't get it. Why not just buy real hamsters?

C.

Comment

These mechanical hamsters don't poop. I don't want to deal with any more poop than I have to.
                Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

This might help you, RFP and Mona:

Zhu Zhu Pets In Stock
                  It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by thehipcrip View Post
                    This might help you, RFP and Mona:

Zhu Zhu Pets In Stock
                    Thanks thc. Did you see the price on those? lol

They're $8 at WalMart. But WalMart is always out.
                    RJP looked 3 times. Nothing but price tags where they should be.

sigpic

Comment

I've still been looking, but no success in finding one. I don't really care so much to have one myself, I just want to see how these furry critters work! I want to see one in action!

One of my friends work at Kmart and I seen her today working and I had asked her about them. She was like "What the heck are those things?! You're the 3rd person to ask me today!!"

I think alot of people are out to make money off them. Can buy them for $8 and sell them for $25 online.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Racing View Post
                        I don't get it. Why not just buy real hamsters?

C.
                        They don't bite, stink, poop, require feeding/attention. I've also heard hamsters can carry diseases.

Comment

Hamsters

I did finally got my hands on 2 but it cost me 40 bucks. On top of that my daughter found them in my van on accident. so there went giving them for xms but its all good they love them..

Comment

Originally posted by skippy13 View Post
                            These mechanical hamsters don't poop. I don't want to deal with any more poop than I have to.
                            But the poop is so tiny

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                              Easy Way To Get Zhu Zhu Pets At Cost Price. Pay No Tax Or For Shipping

I've been on the look out for Zhu Zhu Pets and I came across this great site that puts you at the front of the line on Amazon.com. If your item is not currently available, the web site program will alert you through your computer when it is. It's great.!

The best part is the prices. I've had a look for Zhu Zhu Pets on ebay and they have them alright, but the inflated prices are ridiculous.

When you buy from Amazon, you pay the proper retail price which I think is about $10 (ebay have them for $38-$40!!!) And you pay no tax and the shipping is free.

I couldn't believe it. As soon as the alert went off, I was taken to the Amazon page and I clicked on the shopping cart button straight away. It took a matter of seconds!

There's no cost involved and it's easy to use. I was set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. I love it, it's a great way to do my Christmas shopping

The name of the web site is EZGiftTracker.com

Happy Shopping!

moomoo

It won't work for me. I put the product # in and nothing happens.
                              The button that says, watch this product for me, is suppose to light up so you can click it but it doesn't.

Thanks looks like a great idea. I wish it'd work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X