My mom died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Betheny.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

• Betheny,
      I'm so, so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Mother! May she rest in peace & may the perpetual light shine upon her.

My heart goes out to you & your family at this most trying of times in your lives. I know what it's like to lose our Mom's. Even though we're adults it doesn't make it any easier. Mom's are special & life is just not the same after their gone.

Again, I'm so, so sorry for your lose!

Take care & be well my Friend.

Regards,
      Bob S.

Comment

• Oh Beth, I am so sorry for your loss.
        My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Comment

• oh betheny, my sympathy.

Comment

• What can I say Kiddo. We've had the luck of the damned. Tied at 3 each now? Hang in there. Let it go.. Take the time you need to stay buried under the covers in bed to grieve. Do not squeeze Dingo too hard while crying. I'm heading to a ship for 17 days or I'd say call. Doubt you want to talk to the house/dog sitter.

You were a great daughter. That is all that matters. Peace my friend.
            Sue
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

• Dear Betheny
              I am sorry for your loss
              So I send my deepest condolences
              Sincerely ;
              Gypsylady

Comment

• So sorry to hear about your Mom, remember all the good times and cry as often as you feel like.

You will be my wisdom one day, and I may look to you for strength.

Stevie P

Comment

• Bethany, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad you had a nice time when you last talked. Ten years ago I lost my dad and 3 months later my mom. We were close and had good times and good talks. But I was still devastated. Of course its better now but there is not a day that goes by. You know. Anyway, I have a picture of them on my desk and say hi to them everyday. And when I miss them or am hurting I talk out loud to them....can they hear me? Who knows...but it makes me feel better. Do what you need to do to cope. My prayers are with you and yours. Take good care. Snuz
                  "What has happened, has happened; What I am going through, I shall rise above; And what will come, I will meet with courage"~Hazrat Inayat Kahn

Comment

• Bethany, so sorry to hear about your mother. You were good friends to the end. God be with you and yours .

Comment

• oh Betheny I am so sorry to hear this.My hear goes out to you. The connection between mother and daughter is just so special. Pls take care of yourself and know all of us here on cc are thinking of you and sending you cyber hugs xoxoox
                      "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"

Comment

• So sorry. I don't post a lot but I've read a lot and have benefited much more here since 2004.
                        Betheny, I think the world of you and am sooo very sorry for your loss. Much love and prayers.
                        Shannon
                        C6/7 incomplete
                        20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
                        "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
                        - Burt Bacharach

Comment

• My Deepest Condolences Bethany. My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

• chosen by my only cousin when my precious aunt dorothy died. yeah, it's cheesy, trite, whatever. it gives me some comfort.

I’m Free

Don’t grieve for me,
                            For now I’m free
                            I’m following the path
                            God laid for me.
                            I took His hand when
                            I heard Him call
                            I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
                            To laugh, to love, to work or play.
                            Tasks left undone must stay that way.
                            I’ve found that peace at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void
                            Then fill it with remembered joy.
                            A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
                            Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
                            I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
                            My life’s been full, I’ve savored much
                            Good friends, good times, my loved one’s touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
                            Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.
                            Lift up your heart and share with me.
                            God wanted me now; He set me free!

Ann Davison

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Betheny.
                              And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

• I'm really sorry to hear1 this Betheny. I hope the sun starts shining in your world soon. You need it!
                                www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X