Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear Betheny.

Comment

Hi, Betheny, and my sympathies to you, and your family. I lost my Mom 7 years ago after caring for her during her 9 year battle with Alzheimer's. Much of what you're saying sounds familiar to me. Grief is a long and strange journey, and perhaps at some point you might consider grief counselling. It helped me, if only to know that I truly wasn't alone with many of my thoughts and feelings.

to you , and I will be thinking of you.

Glad to hear about your little bro - may he continue doing well.
      Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm sorry Betheny. I know you've struggled with family health issues for a long while.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Aw crap Betheny, sorry for your loss.
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

You got my sympathies to you & your family. Very tough to go though.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss Betheny.

Comment

Betheny, I am so very sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in the days ahead by knowing that your last conversation was one of shared laughter.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother Betheny, thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family!

Comment

Peace to your Mom and your family.
                    Patti

Comment

Sorry for your loss Betheny. May you and your family find peace.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss.

My Mom and I have had issues most of my life, and things have been especially rocky lately. You have made me think about trying to make peace. The stories you tell about missing your Mom really touch me. I worry that no one will grieve me.

Comment

she is at peace and not suffering any more. just knowing that someday you will see her agiain may help you get through this rough time. my condolences. julie

Comment

I am sorry for your loss Betheny, I know it is not been easy but I also know what a great daughter you were to her. Love, Mary
                            1FineSpineRN

Comment

Saying "I'm sorry" just doesn't seem enough...but it's all I "got"...The memories can be overwhelming sometimes, but you take care of yourself...and to think how wonderful it was for her to see your bro sober! When you get home and want to talk, don't hesitate to call, maybe we can go have lunch...Have a safe trip friend...sending prayers and lots of hugs, judy

Comment

Betheny, You always express yourself so well and with such great insight and wisdom. I've outed myself previously as an admirer of yours and to the extent that I would like to do so again now, it is in tribute to your mother who must clearly take much of the credit. My deepest condoloences for your loss.
                                stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                                X