Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She doesn't want to be seen with a wheeler in public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has to want to change and she probably doesn't. So, use your energy elswhere. You'll have more for others who will appreciate it!

Pat

www.gofreewheel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelieboy View Post
      Okay, I AM to let her sink on her own, but I'd like to get opinions on whether or not I should let her know what I really think. She has some business planning tools of mine that I need to get back from her on Thursday. I have no words for her until then. I thought about letting her know how I REALLY feel about her and her actions.

One of my female friends said just get your stuff and just let it go because it won't change her. Still, a part of me just wants to let her know how uncouth and shallow she really is. Is it even worth the effort to tell her or should I just leave her wondering as to why I don't return her calls? What do you think?
      If you feel you need to tell her, for your own sake (if you think not addressing this or confronting her will leave you feeling unresolved and anxious), then maybe you should. But I don't think you should confront her in an aggressive or angry fashion, or in any way that attacks her. Since you will be seeing her to retrieve your things, you can tell her then, how you feel. You can leave it open for discussion if you'd like to be friends or if you think there's a possibility for some understanding between you. But since you just met and there doesn't seem to be any relationship, you don't really 'owe' her anything. You can just calmly but directly tell her what you think and let her know you don't wish to have any more contact and communication with her, get your things and leave. Be brief and dispassionate. But let her know you don't want her calling you anymore.

Comment

Don't bother, she'll just say something back that will make you even madder. And it wont change her. Its not worth the mileage on your tongue.
        Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Here's what I would do...
          Wait til the two of you are in a crowded place (mall, Wal-mart, etc), if you can, fake a spasm, fall out of your chair and call her by name, real LOUD, saying you need help. See if she craps her pants.
          Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelieboy View Post
            What do you think?
            She isn't worth any more of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett View Post
              She isn't worth any more of your time.
              Yep. Leave her on her own. Sad, shallow, bitch
              C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

Ever think she just might not like you period?
                Are not even know you enough to know if she likes?
                Maybe she doesn't want to get involved with anyone.
                How do you know it relates to the chair?
                She may just be looking for a night out w/o any intention of personal involvement.
                Since she's broke. She'd go anywhere with anyone just to get out.
                You could be able bodied and she'd still excuse herself to be alone.
                sigpic

Comment

Just get your stuff, and get out of there. She isn;t worth the effort. And, I suspect she will just deny the whole issue anyway, claiming she had a good reason all the time.

You have gone over and above helping out an ungrateful friend of a friend. (Or cousin) .... be done with it.
                  T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
                    Ever think she just might not like you period?
                    Are not even know you enough to know if she likes?
                    Maybe she doesn't want to get involved with anyone.
                    How do you know it relates to the chair?
                    She may just be looking for a night out w/o any intention of personal involvement.
                    Since she's broke. She'd go anywhere with anyone just to get out.
                    You could be able bodied and she'd still excuse herself to be alone.
                    Er, he was doing her a favour, showing her around the city, not trying to score with her. Who mentioned 'personal involvement'?

Even if she doesn't like him or it isn't the chair, she's just bloody rude.
                    C5/6 incomplete

Comment

Just get your stuff and leave with a pleasant attitude. If she calls to get together, tell her you would love to, but today doesn't work for you. Neither does tomorrow. "Saturday? Let me see...darn, no - that's not good either. Let me get back to you when my calendar is more open."

Let her wonder what's up and what she might have done to turn you off. The more specific you are, the more easily she will find it to defend and dismiss her bad behavior.
                      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino View Post
                        Er, he was doing her a favour, showing her around the city, not trying to score with her. Who mentioned 'personal involvement'?

Even if she doesn't like him or it isn't the chair, she's just bloody rude.
                        I think if you read his long detailed descriptions and accounts, you'll find there was more involvement than stated.

either way, i agree she's bloody rude
                        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Get your stuff back and let her dig her own grave.

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                            I think if you read his long detailed descriptions and accounts, you'll find there was more involvement than stated.

either way, i agree she's bloody rude
                            Nope, just read it all again. Don't see where that is implied. Am I missing something?
                            C5/6 incomplete

Comment

Like Hyacinth Bucket from the BBC's "Keeping Up Appearances" this woman is a waste of good air.

Comment

I agree with FO...don't let her think you would even care,it'll feed her ego.

Mona,I have to disagree here.Users are losers.He never implied he wanted her.He was just helping a cousin out by showing her close friend around.Sad part is I wonder how far she would've went behind closed doors to get free stuff.Ick.
                                Last edited by quad79; 10-19-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X