• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Old Navy and I believe they have the bigger inseams sizes

Comment

Originally posted by Loves2rescue View Post
      I like Old Navy and I believe they have the bigger inseams sizes
      I just checked the U.S. site because the Canadian site is a fail. Old Navy carries some nice pants in tall sizes of 36 inseam.

Comment

36 is the size you need?
        If you sign up with them via email they will send you a 10% off coupon and have a flat rate shipping of $7. In the states anyway?

Comment

glad you finally got some new britches. Took awhile
          Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

36 is the size you need?
            If you sign up with them via email they will send you a 10% off coupon and have a flat rate shipping of $7. In the states anyway?
            Yeah, I can make due with 36" inseam but prefer 38".

I'll have to read their shipping to see if Canada is a location they send to.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesecake View Post
              glad you finally got some new britches. Took awhile
              Yeah, thanks. I made a worth while order and now have a nice variety.

Comment

Now Im looking online to see who has 38's

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                Yeah, I can make due with 36" inseam but prefer 38".

I'll have to read their shipping to see if Canada is a location they send to.

Comment

Yeah, thanks. I made a worth while order and now have a nice variety.
                  Good to hear it all worked out. My offer stands if you need help but it looks like you did great. I even found some things at the Sierra Trading Post for my son.
                  Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Now Im looking online to see who has 38's
                    Levi's carried a 38" leg in cargo pants but they won't sell them to anyone outside the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesecake View Post
                      Good to hear it all worked out. My offer stands if you need help but it looks like you did great. I even found some things at the Sierra Trading Post for my son.
                      Nice. They have a great selection at low prices. Ordering with them, I saved more money than I spent.

Comment

I ordered from http://www.backcountry.com/ today. They carry great brands and rock at fast shipping. The order is already on it's way.

Comment

I ordered from http://www.backcountry.com/ today. They carry great brands and rock at fast shipping. The order is already on it's way.
                          I don't know, I was looking at cargo pants on that site and they make some pretty outrageous claims. "Your neighborhood barbeque is going well, but what looks really fun is that tree house across the street. Your Columbia Men's Fort Rock Pants do have a not-too-tight but not-too-loose fit that'll let you do some climbing. " Those will be some pretty slick fucking pants if I could put them on and then be able to climb a tree.

Comment

Working...
                          X