Peeing while standing-strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeing while standing-strange

Ok, i was in my standing frame last night and i had to pee, so my wife strategically held the urinal for me. Ill tell u what its weird peeing standing up. Sure i have peed on the floor a few times when i couldnt get my jug in time but to actually stand there peeing. Felt strange but good strange.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Isn't it always the little things that best help us define "normal"?
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

i do it all the time, before standig in st. frame i do some beer and me like it! o and you should try to have sex while standing up!!
      http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos View Post
        i do it all the time, before standig in st. frame i do some beer and me like it! o and you should try to have sex while standing up!!
        i would love to have sex standing but on my frame there is a bar right up the middle, believe me its been tried, lol
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com
        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I do this as well sometimes but whats dangerous is when I stick the cath into my junk as soon as the tube is about to penetrate the sphincter muscle it will sometimes make my legs totally give out, needless to say its not a good outcome
          Injured:10-16-04
          C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
          Blog:
          http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
          Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
          Progress:
          http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
          My drawings:
          http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

From a non-cathing woman's point of view

One of my hopes in getting a standing chair is that I'll be able to get my pants up and down and pee out in the world, by myself or with the help of someone of any strength. To this end, one of the unbearable expenditures of time that has haunted life lately is pursuing urinal-like options for that – disposable, reusable, into a toilet... I haven't tried anything yet -- will post after I do -- because I'm still trying to get the chair, but if you want to learn what I found to try, p.m. me.

Comment

if/when a cure comes, I'm taking a road trip with a goal of standing on the beach(es) & peeing in both oceans.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                Isn't it always the little things that best help us define "normal"?
                Add in a tree and some snow and I would have been ecstatic.
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

My brother is losing the battle of being able to get to the bathroom and getting his pants down in time now. His hands are all gone, and his legs are going fast. Am I a complete bastard because I can smugly watch from my bed, and be extremely grateful for my SP and colostomy?

Hey RDF, we woke up to snow today. I didnt get the usual thrill of the old days and heading off to Discovery.
                  Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Comment

I miss shitting normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post

I miss all kinds of normal shit.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPals View Post
                        My brother is losing the battle of being able to get to the bathroom and getting his pants down in time now. His hands are all gone, and his legs are going fast. Am I a complete bastard because I can smugly watch from my bed, and be extremely grateful for my SP and colostomy?

Hey RDF, we woke up to snow today. I didnt get the usual thrill of the old days and heading off to Discovery.
                        Hey Mark, yeah, sounds like Montana weather if you're seeing snow already. I agree, the thrill has much decreased since my injury. Stay warm buddy. Iowa winters aren't much better, hell, they might be worse, as there are no mountains to slow the winds.

Sorry to hear about your brother regressing. Your family sure has suffered much more than most.
                        Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                        Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Pruett View Post
                          if/when a cure comes, I'm taking a broad trip with girls and standing on the bitch(es) & peeing on both chests.
                          fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
                            Yeah, totally. When we're cured, I'm going to take a shit in the woods like in the good old days. Keeping the gun close with my head on a swivle watching for bears. Trying my best not to pee on my pants by pointing my weiner to the rear. Hanging on to a tree with one hand to keep myself from falling in my number two. Legs burning from squating. Ah yes, a proper shit in my books.

And yes, I used bum fluff when hurdling turds in the woods. If you were wondering. I know you all were. Don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                              Yeah, totally. When we're cured, I'm going to take a shit in the woods like in the good old days. Keeping the gun close with my head on a swivle watching for bears. Trying my best not to pee on my pants by pointing my weiner to the rear. Hanging on to a tree with one hand to keep myself from falling in my number two. Legs burning from squating. Ah yes, a proper shit in my books.

And yes, I used bum fluff when hurdling turds in the woods. If you were wondering. I know you all were. Don't lie.
                              You'd think as a gay guy, I'd enjoy putting a finger in my asshole with a glove on, but I truly don't. I much rather the old days when I shit on a toilet with a Nintendo Power magazine in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X