Man in wheelchair raped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiger Racing View Post
    On a side note: Not that I don't believe that this man was assaulted, but doesn't it seem odd that he had a "caregiver" with him, but that he could use the restroom by himself? Not just that, but he supposedly got back into his wheelchair after being dumped to the floor and got himself together enough to hide from her that he was assaulted. So why did he need a caregiver with him if he could dress himself, use the restroom and do a floor to chair transfer? Just curious.

C.
    I do a floor to chair transfer, dress myself, pee in a restroom by myself and have a caregiver that is with me a lot of times. It is not a crime!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
      I do a floor to chair transfer, dress myself, pee in a restroom by myself and have a caregiver that is with me a lot of times.
      Pardon my ignorance, but if you can do all of that on your own, what can't you do that you need a caregiver for?

It is not a crime!
      Who said it was?

C.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tiger Racing;1113474]Pardon my ignorance, but if you can do all of that on your own, what can't you do that you need a caregiver for?

I am a C4-C5-C6 quad who can't walk or do most things like any other quad. My caregiver is my wife and we do/go most things/places together. I hope that is legal or ok?!

Comment

Grocery shopping is a logical place to bring a care giver. Reaching high items, lifting heavy items, pushing the cart, carrying the bags to and from the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
            I hope that is legal or ok?!
            Oh fer pity's sake...

C.

Comment

Homeless Guy

If someone had attempted that with me I am still authorized to carry a firearm and that asshole would not be worried about jail or any bond amount.
              What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Working...
              X