Hi all im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all im new here

Hi every body my name is debbie im 19 years old and right now im going to school at sacramento state. I was paralyzed in a car accident in texas when I was 16. I am now a T1 parapeligic but I am liveing on my own now witch I love. I would love to talk to some others in chairs and get to now some people. the site looks really good so far.

Welcome debdeb, great website here...lots of good people.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

No shortage of people in chairs here, Deb. What is your major?

Comment

Welcome...tons of great people and info.

Comment

Hi Debbie! Welcome! My son was injured last year just before his 18th. birthday, T12 due to a backflip on a trampoline. He also started school this fall. What's your major?
          FAITH: Is not believing God can, but knowing he will.

Comment

Hi Debbie. I am a T6 and have been injured since 2002. I would love to hear more about you.

Comment

Originally posted by debdeb06 View Post
              Hi every body my name is debbie im 19 years old and right now im going to school at sacramento state. I was paralyzed in a car accident in texas when I was 16. I am now a T1 parapeligic but I am liveing on my own now witch I love. I would love to talk to some others in chairs and get to now some people. the site looks really good so far.
              Nice to meet you "debdeb06".

Enjoy your stay here and just be assured we are like a giant family reunion .. we have our really great cousins, cousins we don't know and we have cousins that we wish we didn't know as part of the CC family.

You will find everything you need and no shortage of people willing to tell you just how you should be. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Hope school goes well this year! William

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Hi

Hi and welcome Debbie. When you can break away from your studies, this is great place to post and read. We're all pretty much in the same boat or should I say wheelchair.

Keep us informed about how you're progressing at Sacramento State.

Good luck and keep the rubber side down.
                You C.A.N.
                Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Welcome debbie! CSUS is a good school, I lived in the dorms there when I was 19...

this site is invaluable, and there are alot of other people here going to school like you, so feel free to join in or ask questions
                  An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Welcome, glad you're in college. After learning to drive, moving to a college dorm was 2nd in letting me know life was going to be OK. I'm a quad injured at 16 so it took me a little longer. I know, excuses, excuses. Honestly, I was such a lousy hs student when I bothered to go it took a few required classes to get accepted. Remember, enjoy yourself! (said by an X professional student).

Comment

Thank you to every one that replyed to me I'm majoring in buisness and I'm doing very good right now thank you is any one else has any other questions do not hesitate to ask thanks all.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome

HEy debbie sorry u needed to locate a site like this but like everyone has sad welcome adn good luck in your college years. You are a very good looking girl by the way, watch out for those college boys.
                          What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Thank you rjp I just wish the college boys thought that but they see a wheelchair and run. But thank you very much.

Comment

Hi Debbie.
                              Sorry you had to be here, but welcome now that you are!
                              Don't be frightened off by some of these guys, they can be a bit blunt, but they all mean well. Have fun & work hard in school - I have my business degree, it's an interesting subject! Don't worry about those boys, the 'right' one will see you & not the chair.

Comment

Working...
                              X