• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredibly grotesque to me.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by BigK View Post
      LOL, that girl with all of those stars on her face is so full of crap! There's no way she was asleep while someone was tatooing her face. I have a tatoo and it burned like hell getting it. And who in their right mind would sleep while someone was permanently marking their face? If someone was tatooing my face they would have my undivided attention because I would be worried they were going to screw it up or something.

I have to agree with you on that. The only way someone is going to sleep through being tattood is if they have been given an IV full of the same stuff that they used to knock you out when you get teeth removed etc.
      Also, I doubt that they were drunk and passed out, since you aren't supposed to tatoo someone that has been drinking (it has something to do with having alcohol in your blood stream I beleive).

Comment

Originally posted by mattb348 View Post
        I have to agree with you on that. The only way someone is going to sleep through being tattood is if they have been given an IV full of the same stuff that they used to knock you out when you get teeth removed etc.
        Also, I doubt that they were drunk and passed out, since you aren't supposed to tatoo someone that has been drinking (it has something to do with having alcohol in your blood stream I beleive).
        i'm not sure it's necessarily a problem with alcohol in the blood but your lack of judgment when drunk, but i could be wrong. i'll have to ask my cousin. some people love getting tattooed and i think the fleshier the area and the tolerance of pain could let someone relax possibly to the point of drifting off to sleep...but i think they'd be too excited to sleep.
        Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
        http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
        My regular blog:
        http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Comment

OMG love is blind.
          Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by BigK View Post
            That's the tatoo artist thats in the news now because a teenage girl claimed that she only wanted a few stars tatooed on her face but she fell asleep while he was doing it and he ended up giving her like 52 or somewhere around that. (My ass!)

I'm guessing he doesn't snore much because he has 4 nostrils now LOL
            Thanks. I missed it in the news. The guy is just yucky, and I wouldn't let him touch me with or without tatooing ink.

Comment

I'll bet he has to be careful around magnets!!!
              L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Comment

Yeah, you'd never get through the airport with that cat.
                http://outcampaign.org/

Comment

Very different.
                  coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

Daughter: "Mom, this is my new boyfriend".

Mom: "PA, GET THE GUN".
                    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Don't want to sound judgemental, but I just don't understand how anyone could be attracted to a man who chooses such unflattering eye glasses.
                      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by harley-lynn View Post
                        Hey does he have an older brother?...lol...just kidding...just looking for a saturday date...lol...
                        Is this a coincidence or what? My calender just cleared for Saturday night!
                        Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Comment

Just think,there's probably someone out there that thinks he's a total hottie,ick!I love guys w/ ink,tasteful though.

Although I get a laugh out of my husbands last one.Todd would love it,it's the 2nd amendment written in what we refer to as "thug" lettering.Now,that took me some getting use to,I couldn't imagine being seen w/ this dude!

Comment

I know it's mean, but... LOL!

Comment

Can you imagine your child doing that to himself?
                              Doesn't look healthy for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
                                Can you imagine your child doing that to himself?
                                Doesn't look healthy for sure.
                                No, I cannot. I'd be very unhappy with my child making such a permanent and stupid choice. I would tell my child if he truly wanted a tattoo, put it some place most won't see and definitely NOT the face. However, I'd try to encourage my child to express himself in more changeable fashions and not one so fixed as a tattoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X