Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the news for Support group

Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to share with everyone the news segment they did for our support group here in Asheville!!

http://wlos.com/newsroom/health_alert/vid_217.shtml

Enjoy!!
    T-7 Complete
    "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Congrats, Megan! You rock!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Hey check it out, there you are! Big smile after the floor transfer. I remember the first time I did one of those on my own too. Felt good.

Comment

woohoo, cool video...makes me proud to be in NC...

(howdy, neighbor!)

Comment

That's awesome! And you have such an infectious smile! We're all going to have to meet up soon, maybe in a month or two when its warmer we can all converge somewhere for a NC meet-up.
          Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Hey Seenkid101.... nice video! Something you don't normally see on tv. It was a good awareness spot, just wish it could have been a little longer.

I'm just an hour away from Asheville, over the mountain in TN.
            T11 incomplete

Comment

I wish it would have been longer too, but I love how he got the shot of me pulling my foot up. This is the second time I have been on the news. The first time I was on there because of bears in my drive-way!!
              T-7 Complete
              "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Comment

Woohoo Megan! That was you! Boy howdy you did good!
                Thanks for sharing. So nice that ya'll have that group to discuss everything.
                sigpic

Comment

Brava!!
                  Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I'll say it again, way to represent.

Comment

Very cool piece Seenkid , did you tell them you're a chef and ya want to be on tv and you want to cook for them sometime on air.
                      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

yep....should have offered to cook for 'um...you go girl!

Comment

The average viewer has no idea what a badass you are, getting up off the floor that way, but I'm sure impressed! What did the man mean, not an activist, but somewhat activated, I wonder?

Great piece!
                          Blog:
                          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Seenkid, you animal! That floor transfer was flawless and amazing -- I am in total awe of your fine self for being able to pull that off on cue. Very nice piece, especially since it did such a fine job of featuring your smiling face. Thanks so much for sharing.

--THC
                            It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
                              The average viewer has no idea what a badass you are, getting up off the floor that way, but I'm sure impressed! What did the man mean, not an activist, but somewhat activated, I wonder?

Great piece!

Thank you!! I have no idea what he meant, He is so funny!!
                              T-7 Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X