• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post ONE wonderful thing...

...about YOURSELF!

I'll start....

I'm a good listener.

Replying so ya'll will know why I posted this thread...

I'm on a papercrafting forum, and there is a group of ladies there who are trying to lose weight.

One of them suggested that we all list ONE wonderful thing about ourselves...

So I thought it might put some sunshine into this winter if we tried the same thing here...

So that's why I started this thread...

Teena

Who's next?

Comment

I'm a great mom.
      Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

I am as loyal as Lassie to my friends! (woof)

Comment

I can figure out how to take apart and fix just about anything.
          C-5/6, 7-9-2000
          Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Comment

Like Ryan I have a talent with engines. I don't know where or when it started because I have never had a mentor, but I have rebuilt several engines. The first one...I was too poor to pay someone to do it for me, so I bought a chiltons manual and hauled the engine to a little car I once owned in parts into the living room of my house. I needed to rebuild it over a winter. Figured I couldn't hurt it any more than it already was since the rod cap came off and ruined the crankshaft and poked a small hole in the block just a quarter inch below the cylinder wall. Since then I have done work for my four brothers who have no talent for mechanical things. I get paid in fine fishing gear.
            Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

My kids tell me I'm the rock ... the glue ... that keeps our family together !

Obieone
              (irony - most days I feel like a puddle)

~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

I set cheese on fire. I found a food that no one knew was flammable and set it ablaze. Proud moment.
                I wished upon a falling star, I wished it had not fallen...

Comment

I try to always be helpfull

Comment

Originally posted by zilnh View Post
                    I set cheese on fire. I found a food that no one knew was flammable and set it ablaze. Proud moment.
                    LMAO!!!!!! That is so funny.

Comment

my mouth gets me into way to much crap..i forget that i'm not the fighter i once was god i'm glad i have tuff friends haha
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X