What is wrong with me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with me.

Well as you know I've been ill for awhile.Saturday night after the rodeo my world came undone.I got the chills and liguid goo from my rectum.I have a colostomy.Well sunday I go to the E.R. MRI,CATSCAN,X-RAY all clear.Urine off the charts.A little anemic as well.Give IV fluids and 2 pints of blood.

Also check my rectum.Clay stool pyle up caused that.Resovled that.

They gave me IV antibiotics every 6 hours.Worst UTI they say.I'm home by the grace of GOD.I'm on IV anti's every 6 hours for 10 to 15 days.Man I'm being pounded but I'll win this battle.

THANKS
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

I am so sorry this is happening to you geno, i will pray for you heal quickly.
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

I feel for you Geno.

I had the UTI from hell about 15 yrs ago, IV Gentamicin and three nights in hospital, the first and only time I've been hospitalized since rehab.

If it's any consolation once the miracle drug kicks in you're soon feeling good to go!

Comment

I feel for you and now how you feel since I finished my 14 days IV antibiotic cure yesterday.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard go of things Geno. That antibiotic help help you kick the UTI. Plus, it's good to have a nurse in the family, right?

Stay strong and keep hanging in and on. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Geno, so sorry to hear this. Hope that it will be over quickly and your world will be right side up again. Take good care of yourself and hang on in there with the same optimism that you have always shown. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Raven
            Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. ~Victor Hugo~

A warrior is not one who always wins,
            but one who keeps on fighting to the end ~ Unknown ~

Comment

That is a hell of alot to go through, Geno. I'm sure glad you're a fighter.

Geeze, I don't even know what to post, really. I'm just glad you're on the road to recovery. Been a little worried about you, that's for sure.

Keep us posted, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
                I feel for you and now how you feel since I finished my 14 days IV antibiotic cure yesterday.
                Monthly uti`s 7 years since my sci .....I hate antibiotics.
                Be strong Geno and never give up.

Comment

Geno, feel better!

Comment

Glad you at least have answers Geno.

I'm surprised you have anemia ... with the body building, etc. 2 pts of blood is pretty serious! I never realized you had open wounds either - or where did they decid the anemia started?

I hope you're supplementing with oral iron (and continue to do so).

Hope this infection clears and fast!!!
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Geno...you of all people can handle this. You'll get over it, and life will go on. And just to make sure, I'll add a little prayer for you tonight. Can't hurt. Stay strong!
                      "Music will always find its way to us, with or without business, politics, religion, or any other bullshit attached. Music survives everything, and like God it is always present. It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance. It has always found me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will." Eric Clapton

Comment

Hang in there Geno! You are one strong dude! You will overcome this!
                        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Vd, have u been checked for osteo, i asked this b4. It can really wack your body. If im not mistakin u have had open wounds for a while, correct. Seriously get that checked. W/ you5 active fitness lifesytyle etc you should be healthier
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com
                          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Healing thoughts Geno ...... !! And just for the record Bill gets that same action at the rear too every now and again .... he has an ileostomy .... its normal but a real pain in the butt 'till its done ...... now you just take your medicine and be good .... and rest mister rest !

Obieone
                            ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                            Jane Siberry

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I needed blood due to my wounds being scrapped so much.The doctor thinks the Lipo-6 I used to get shred could have screwed up my metabolism.So we are checking into that.

The IV antibods seem to be working.I'm shred like a razor.Not the way I wanted.I'll start packing on the size on soon again.

I'll keep updating.
                              Be yourself!!!
                              http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                              BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                              Sponsored Athlete
                              http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                              www.genegvd.com

Comment

Working...
                              X