X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin fever

I am getting cabin fever and I am hating this cold cold winter

sigpic

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Sounds like its time for the bird to fly south for the winters
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Oh no no cabin fever here ..... Bill hasn't been out of the house since Dec 15 ..... he hasn't tried humping our cat yet like Shady our pound puppy has but he does have that far away look in his eyes .... on the up side ....... ????????????????? .... no upside .... only in our dreams

Obie
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by Obieone View Post
        Oh no no cabin fever here ..... Bill hasn't been out of the house since Dec 15 ..... he hasn't tried humping our cat yet like Shady our pound puppy has but he does have that far away look in his eyes .... on the up side ....... ????????????????? .... no upside .... only in our dreams

Obie
        I would definitely consider this an up side!

Comment

Buy a cheap snowmobile, they are fun!
          Andrew

Comment

I'm with you on that!!

Expecting 4-8 inches by tonight.
            T-5 incomplete

Comment

I got out solo yesterday for the first time since December 19. Cabin fever was definitely setting in!

Comment

I'm with you guys on the cabin fever. We were hit with the most snow I have ever seen here in my life. It was crazy. Normally we get some snow and it starts raining later that day or the next and that's it. Nope, not this year it just kept piling up and wouldn't met. So I was stuck inside from Dec. 15th until Tuesday. Went and saw my first movies since I was hurt. I used to work at that theater so it was great to see all my old co-workers. That sure helped and made things a lot easier. I saw Yes Man, wasn't bad, good for some laughs. I really want to see the wrestler, looks great.
                And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Comment

Originally posted by RaeRae View Post
                  Expecting 4-8 inches by tonight.
                  Shouldn't this be posted in the "Relationships & Sexuality" forum?

Have a good time.

Bob.
                  "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Originally posted by bob clark View Post

Have a good time.

Bob.
                    Bob you devil But i have to admit I was just thinking what a lucky girl she is
                    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

We had one of Connecticut's typical snow/sleet/freezing rain/ice and back again storms the other day. Everything is glazed over. It finally warmed up a bit today, and started to melt, only more snow is coming in tomorrow. Spring is a long way away!
                      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

My mother stopped by today. We talked about there being about 2 more months of winter weather. The areas north and west of Philadelphia (where I live) usually get more snow than the city.
                        There may be 6" of snow, tomorrow.
                        The worst part of winter for me is having an old poorly insulated house.
                        I have an oil burning furnace. I'm glad the price of oil has dropped!
                        Rich

Comment

Cabin fever

Remember, when the weather's hot and sticky, it's no time for dunking dicky; when there's frost on the pumpkin, then it's time for dicky dunkin'.

Have a good time.

Bob.
                          Have a good time!
                          get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

Have a good time.

Bob.

It's still snowing here.
                            T-5 incomplete

Comment

Just stopped snowing, at least for now. About a foot. Neighbor plowed driveway around noon but sky added 6 more inches in afternoon. Pay for plowing tomorrow.
                              C 5/6 Comp.
                              No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X