Any Mormon SCIs out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Mormon SCIs out there?

I'm looking to talk with any LDS quads/paras out there. Please email me at ajminnick@sbcglobal.net

AJ

Are you a devotee or just a wierdo? Why should anyone e-mail you privately when you have failed to complete your profile. Do you have a SCI or are you just nosy?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by rollingimp View Post
      I'm looking to talk with any LDS quads/paras out there. Please email me at ajminnick@sbcglobal.net

AJ
      good standing or jack's?
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

You go first Jerri because I am the Jack of the Jacks LOL

Comment

I thought all Jacks left SLC and came here lol. Maybe the OP is FLDS... just what we need; a devo/wannbee looking for wife 16.
          My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Working...
          X