SCI since 87, July the 4th, my 1st time on CCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCI since 87, July the 4th, my 1st time on CCC

hello folks, this is my first time on care cure and it's my pleasure greets all the community, I hope this message comprehensive along further posts, so... please apologise my rusty english. Here in Italy is 4 am, like almost all of my nights... I can't sleep. So, cigarette's factories makes money, too bed but I got problems. This is my first time out of domestic SCI forums, let me tell you they delude myself, please give me a chance, I'll do my best to "talk" with you. many thanks, Gualtiero (I know, it's hard! It' simply the italianization of Walter, if you can not read this nae like many others american friends call me simy jt, I came nightime only). I send all my best regards.

Welcome!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Comment

Welcome to CC!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T12/L2 Complete - Nov. 12, 2007

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Gualtiero!
          Your English is very good. I had no trouble understanding you. Keep writing, and I am sure lots of people will write back to you.

Comment

Welcome to the boards. I'm a fellow old timer, 1985 injury, and fan of trains as I see in your profile.
            C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Comment

Welcome to CC!

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you here. It is sooooo cool to realize that 10 mrs ago this couldn't happen. It is cool to talk with foreigners on-line. It really expands the horizons.

Comment

many thanks Danine

Comment

thanks to wheelz1989 too

Comment

thanks again to NorthQuad

Comment

hello eileen under the toadstool, I'm glad my english comprehensive, I'll try keep on writing

Comment

Welcome - My name is Brad. I was injured in the summer of 1986, so we have both been around for sometime. Hope you find he site helpful
                          "If everything is under control, you are going too slow." - Mario Andretti

Comment

hello trainman, what's your gauge? I run z, only american rolling stocks and diesel, I think we have both to talk about more

Comment

Welcome to CC!
                              Dave
                              C5/C6 complete
                              http://www.davegrotzinger.com
                              http://www.daves-webdesign.com

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me guaranteed..." - Eddie Vedder

Comment

Working...
                              X