X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Dogger
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

I remember when I first joined CareCure being grateful that I wasn't the only Australian. I only ever spoke with Dogger on the phone once - we spoke for a good hour. His intellect and knowledge of Australian politics had this city lawyer humbled.

We have lost a great cure advocate. We have lost a great man. We have lost a great Australian.

Chris.
      Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Great line

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
        We have lost a great cure advocate. We have lost a great man. We have lost a great Australian.

Chris.
        Well put there Chris. He did put in a great effort. -Maybe this thread title should be changed to that line of yours.

Comment

OMG, how tragic! It was so shocking to see this today. Words fail me....

Dogger, sir.

Comment

What sad news.

Comment

Sleep well sweet prince ..... you will be missed.

Joyce
              ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
              Jane Siberry

Comment

Loved ones passed live on in the hearts and minds of those they touched.

Rest in peace, Dogger.
                Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Dogger was a Great guy from what I knew of him, We had a few conversations a few yrs ago and he was very knowlageable man, RIP Dogger!

Comment

Dogger doing what he did so well - listening and advocating for a cure - at DC Rally 2007

Comment

Dogger took a gondola ride to the top of the Great Wall of China. He was a whinging sook about heights, but it was a fair dinkum drop to the ground and the gondola didn't look like it was in great repair. Once he was up there, he was so glad that we went. It was the chance of a lifetime for both of us.
                      Last edited by World Traveler; 19 Nov 2008, 10:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

This was in Malaysia. It was a lot of work for him to get out to the jetski, walking through sand. But his kids were there and with one hand on Bill's shoulder and one on Harry's, he got out there and had a great time. Lulu took the pictures and acted as an overseer, as she likes to do.
                        Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 19 Nov 2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

R.I.P. Dogger

Comment

I couldn't re-size that photo properly.

Comment

May you be in a better place. RIP
                              Originally posted by fuentejps
                              injecting is way better for your body. but imo opinion its the only safe way

Comment

Deepest sympathies to his friends and family.
                                Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X