Space Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Heater

There is no need to heat the whole house just to keep me warm in my room and I want to get a space heater.

I just want to heat my bedroom which is about 8' x 12'. can anyone recommend what type and where to get it?

Cris, that's still a decent size room. I have 2 of these and they work excellent! My bedroom is 15'x15' and my livingroom is 24'x30'. Obviously it'll take a bit longer for the larger room to warm up. Seems like it was around $59..?

At first, I bought 2 of these which work excellent as well. You may want this size and I think it was around $29...? I got them all at Sam's Club but they have them on eBay as well. Google is your friend for more possible stores.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I have 1 Honeywell oil filled one which keeps my bedroom 78 degrees on the low setting. Bedroom size is about 12 by 20. I had the fans ones.....they make to much noise at night.

Art
      Art

Comment

I prefer radiant heaters to forced air myself. I have one of these:

http://www.heatershop.com/model_sun1...ce_heater.html

They're hard to find in stores but you can get them online. Don't think I paid that much for mine though.

Comment

Working...
        X