No announcement yet.

How to spot a devo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mere fact that he said "he would like to get to know me in spite of my condition" should be read as if alarm bells are going off and red flags are being hoisted to the top of every telephone pole in sight. He would have to be either the most insensitive clod or a devo to even think in those terms.

Comment

I forgot to mention that I once had one of these creeps who worked at the same place I did. It was a huge hospital, with something like 3000 employees, but he managed to find me and then started telling me all sorts of things that were (I guess in freaky world) supposed to excite me. I finally told him I was married to a cop (think armed) who had been in the military before he was a cop. I then went out and bought a cheap gold plastic ring, which I wore to work for a long time.

Comment

Yellow jumpsuits

Comment

Wish I could find a girl that wants me for the chair.

Comment

What about one who wants you for your diaper?
            If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Tell him his full of shit - and he should take comfort in that.
              "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

that dude has been stalking this site for unsuspectings for years, and in fact emailed me with the same kind of questions in 2004. and when I put a post about him someone said in 2004 that he'd been doing that for at least three years. at first he posted as someone from cc as a new sci and started asking questions about care, but in a creepy way. why cant he be blocked from this site. I mean myspace will if people complain enough, and really people have been about that diaper guy for a long time. why is he still able to mess with folks on this site? even if its public, hes not at all welcome. why cant he be stopped?

Comment

Jody, we can ban people from posting, but only for serious infractions. We cannot ban people from lurking or reading non-member only forums. This is one reason that we REALLY STRONGLY encourage people to NEVER post their real name, real person e-mail address, or other information that could allow stalkers to contact them without their consent. It is easy and free to get a Hotmail account where you can pre-screen any messages that are linked to this site, or turn off your private e-mail option here. Legitimate messages from other members can be handled through the PM function.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                    Tell that guy to fuck off, Buffie; if he continues to bother you, tell him he'll need diapers because he'll be shitting himself when you're through with him.

Buffie, you've expressed your Christian beliefs on here. Do you attend a regular church, and if so, do you not meet single gentlemen there? I think men who profess virtue should be more than willing to love you for you and look past the injury.

Actually, I let him know from the start that I was not interested in finding a mate/lover or any of that. I told him that I don't even have the desire to have a sexual relationship or anything other than friendship with anyone and that if he just wanted to chat online as friends that would be cool. He complied until after his second email, then he got wierd on me.

I guess I was fooled by his myspace profile, the way he expresed how his children and fiance was his life. I actually just looked at some of his myspace friends and there are other disabled women, so it confirms for me now that he has the sickness.

Comment

post his myspace link so others can be forewarned.

I don't maintain much privacy online, by choice. I've had to play hardball with a few weirdos (one who even found my home # & called). They back off once you find their insecurities.

Comment

There's a full-blown devo who's been reading my public messages in the friends section of my profile here at CC. He has posted here at CC as Iannaok. Before anyone calls me on saying he's a devo, he has said so in his own words in his own posts.

I like the new feature because I can see who is reading my stuff and I can see what they are about by their previous posts.

Oh, this Iannaoksays he is from Italy.

Comment

Here's his last post at CC from 2005. WHat's creepy is that while he does not post, he still reads. Ewwwwwwwwwwww ...

[IMG]/forum/images/statusicon/post_old.gif[/IMG] 08-14-2005, 08:44 PM #84 iannaok

..what do u want!!!!
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Shaun
                          Will then take that flyin leap head first into the shitter and prove it,dont just brag about it,flush yourself..Save me the trouble

Im an offender!..You dont have to offend me,you offend those around me.Some of the ladies im sure are far to moral to tell you to fuck off and drown yourself in a tub of elephant shit...as an offender,i lack these morals.Your kind arent welcome here,do need to be told this by everybody on the board before ya catch on..

so If I am not welcome for you then leave me alone and dont talk to me..some peoples on here like me and I would stay here for them...I dont understand why u dont even kno me and U talk about me...how can u do that?..think about before u talk if u can next time...bye bye...and fuck off you too!!!!!
                          [IMG]/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/quickreply.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Here Iannaok discusses being a devo, I'll not post anything about him after this, but it's a heads up if this guy is privately messaging anyone.

Gah these guys are total sickos.

Oh, and Buffie? Scott's right. Post the diaper dude's MySpace addy here. That way, we know who to avoid.

[IMG]/forum/images/statusicon/post_old.gif[/IMG] 08-02-2005, 08:48 AM #71 iannaok

...well....
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by DEVOHUNTER
                            THIS IS THE REASON I THINK DEVOS SHOULD BE BAND FROM THIS SITE!!!!

They are NOT harmless!!

...just couse U dont like devo,dosent mean that all off you dont like Us....sooo!!!...I had met some cute sci women here that dont minde if i am a devo and they like chat with me...no all the devotee are MONSTER lIKE U THINK or like u are making other think...so why we should be band frome this site?...I think the world is making a war for democracy...do you know what democracy is?...U can tell me"I dont like chat with you cous eU are a devotee or that U hate me...well it's ok fro me..I can understand..dont think i am a monster,I mean i feel sorry about the injury U had guys,I am really...but what i can do if I feel attracted about paras?...I did not decided to be this way...is not my fault...I am sorry If I offend,is absolutly no my intention...well take care for now...and sorry
                            [IMG]/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/quote.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif[/IMG] [IMG]/forum/images/buttons/quickreply.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Oh come on guys, from the info we have, we can not honestly say this guy is a devo. He could have any number of other mental issues, or a combo, not just a devo.
                              Buffie, I would try blocking this guy on every access you can think of, I think is diaper bag is only half full.
                              Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelieMike View Post
                                Oh come on guys, from the info we have, we can not honestly say this guy is a devo. He could have any number of other mental issues, or a combo, not just a devo.
                                Buffie, I would try blocking this guy on every access you can think of, I think is diaper bag is only half full.

The wanting to take care of her, put her to bed, blah, blah, blah, liking her "in spite of her condition" and the interest in seeing her wear diapers, well, that's spot on for devos. It would also seem he has a diaper fetish given he sent her a pic of himself wearing one.

The dude is totally disgusting.

Too bad his employer and fiance' can't get that pic of him wearing the diaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X