Anybody watch survivor....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watch survivor....

Anybody watch survivor, does anybody want to make any predictions on what this season, or who will be the winner. I will make my prediction after tonight's show.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

I don't know about predictions, but I can't wait to see Sugar after 3 weeks. Scratching her misquito bites, with her black roots showing... Otherwise, I think it's anyone's guess.
    BeeBee

Comment

Way too soon. I was taking Jillian. What a dumbass team they are..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I cannot believe the first picks that were made with Gillian's team. Gillian did pick the best woman out of the bunch, but the second pick was just stupid because that lady was way overweight and I don't see how she would benfit the team. The team that won all the challenges probably won't lose any players until the merge unless Jeff changes the teams around before then.
        I think the guy that made friends with the gay guy will probably win the whole thing. That's my prediction.

Comment

I love Survivor...but it's too soon to predict. I laughed when the one dork busted his head open...I predict he won't last real long. Also, the super skinny ones seem to fail quickly, the Asian male, one girl and and the old guy...not enough fat reserves to stay strong.

....but I could be wrong

Comment

Why does a track and field Olympian need to be pushed up a hill? She should have gone back into training before going to Gabon.

Comment

Originally posted by SoFla
              Why does a track and field Olympian need to be pushed up a hill? She should have gone back into training before going to Gabon.
              I was thinking the same thing, then she blames it on her shoes which were sneakers and her dress. She is going to be great.
              Originally posted by fuentejps
              injecting is way better for your body. but imo opinion its the only safe way

Comment

Agree here too, on the "olympic chumpion" , my gad " my shoes weighed a ton" WRONG, your ASS weighed a ton.
                Also, the girl kicked off could have gone a ways, but she was stupid, I mean she was the first girl up the hill, she was the strongest link on the team. Jillian was smart and went to numerous people and convinced them to boot the girl, meanwhile dummy girl befriends 1 person, duhhh.Jillian shoulda been the first to go.
                The poor young guy that got put in chg, he's gonna be a gonner soon.The physics teacher could last awhile.
                Strange choices of players on this show.

Comment

Why on earth do contestants show up for Survivor dressed like they do? Business suits? Sun dresses? Flimsy shoes? Why? They've all watched the show, so why do they come out of the gate unprepared?

I enjoy the show, but the inappropriate survival competition clothing makes me wonder how much is scripted to add interest. Is it just coincidence that the attractive young women usually show up to compete in tight, skimpy clothes, bikini tops and flip-flops, rather than comfortable, athletic wear and sturdy shoes?

Comment

seems like more real folk type this time, and only a few actors from L.A. anytime i see in the bio 'waitress/waiter from So Cal.' i almost gag. 1st season was most authentic, imo. rudy was our home town hero!

i'm trying to watch online right now...ugh...10 seconds of video, 4 second pause....10 sec video...4 sec pause.

i really need a TV with cable. CBS has crap from broadcast signal strength around here.

i hope The Professor goes a long way. The Gingers can all get eaten by hippos. that would be great TV. LOL.

3 cheers for another season of survivor!

woot! woot! woot!
                    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

i wish they were forced to make their own fire. flint is too easy.
                      c5/6 complete

wait, what?

Comment

ok...i take back what i said. sugar, the waitress from L.A. is cute as a button. since i've never once been right about who's gonna win...i'm pickin' her just 'cause she's cute.

fine, i said it. i'm as shallow as a mud puddle.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by jon 0
                          I've always wondered too why they wait for the flint to make fire .... they never even try to do it on their own and so many of them have glasses they could use as a tool ... it seems to Bill and I it wouldn't be that difficult to do .... but then we're woodsy types. Is it a rule that they have to wait for the flint !!

If my Bill were on that show in the old days he'd of had that fire blazing the second day they were there I'm sure.

Obieone
                          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                          Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by jon 0
                            I think that is a first in the shows history, it might have to do with keeping the animals away. I like that first alliance they could go far.
                            Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Comment

Obie, could you beleive that one idiot trying to make a spark by hitting the blade with a SKULL . Jesuhh, it's a dam bone, not a rock.I sometimes really wonder about some people in life , don't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X