Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain

Holy moly. Two days of constant rain and another day to come. I need sun, this sucks.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs
    Holy moly. Two days of constant rain and another day to come. I need sun, this sucks.
    You guys in the South bitch when you don't have enough rain and now you're bitching that you have too much. LOL Just kidding....

Comment

Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs
      I'm loving it. I hate that unrelenting white heat of August. Days like this are just a little gift if you ask me. LOVE IT! LOL, 2 weeks in a row giant thunderstorms washed our trash barrels down to the end of the block. I went to walk my dog the other day and saw toadstools-In August!
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

When is toadstool season?

Comment

Wish you could send some our way (to CA and our ongoing fire season)!!!

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse
            Wish you could send some our way (to CA and our ongoing fire season)!!!

(KLD)
            I wish I could too, this is for the birds. Oh yeah, and Betheny.
            Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by SoFla
              When is toadstool season?
              Spring, usually. Not in the dry heat of August!
              Blog:

Comment

Ive been meaning to ask. How does one in a wheelchair go outside, transfer into the car etc etc when it rains?

Dumb question but I live in Los Angeles it rains like 4 times a year lol.

Comment

Originally posted by danielgr
                  You guys in the South bitch
                  They're not even close to being in the South! I'M IN THE SOUTH! But they do get a lot of the Summertime temps as we do.. we've been enjoying high 80's-low 90's with a breeze this week.. yay, refreshing.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by Imight
                    Ive been meaning to ask. How does one in a wheelchair go outside, transfer into the car etc etc when it rains?

I only go out in the rain when it is absolutely needed. Otherwise, I, my car, and my chair get soaked. It rains nearly every afternoon here in the summer.

Comment

Man, I went out of town for a few days and we got 5 inches of rain while I was gone. I glad it's finally raining since we need it sooooo bad. One of the local lakes that was about to dry up is getting some much needed runoff (it so sad-the area is celebrating because Lake Meredith came up two feet in one day!!!). I only hope that this continues for the next month or two so the lake levels will come back up to where they need to be!!

Comment

I actually don't mind the rain, even the gallons of it we have now. Rain feels good on my face and guess what, it will not melt you. It also forces me to stay inside and do the stuff I postpone when I am outside enjoying the sun. That list goes on forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Imight

I'm SCREWED when it rains! My lack of grip makes everything 10X slower...and forget pushing up or down ramps. If anyone has tricks, I need em!
                          Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                          -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Rain haha!

Don't moan about 2 days rain....... UK has had the wetest August in history! LOL

Comment

Amarillogal-That's good news! My cousin in Borger has a boat, they go to Lake M. to play. The rest are all farmers in Spearman. I've NEVER heard of them having enough rain!
                              Blog:

Comment

Working...
                              X