Where to find jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find jeans?

Does anyone know a good spot to find wheelchair jeans? I haven't found anyplace since rolli closed.

http://www.wheelchairjeans.com/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse
      I need some designer jeans though but I always wondered about this! I'm tired of mooning people and feeling like my stomachs choking..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsnova53
        I need some designer jeans though but I always wondered about this! I'm tired of mooning people and feeling like my stomachs choking..... lol
        USA Jeans 1-800-935-5170 Ask for Darleen and tell her that Steve Pisano sent you. They make great jeans and will do custom stuff if you want. Pockets on the legs, extra belt loops. They make jeans for sitting so they are high in the back so they don't come down as easy and all the seams are flat. www.usajeans.net

Stevie P

Comment

www.wheelchairjeans.com is the wheelchair jean division of USA Jeans.....

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thats right, they are a great company that make a great product.

Comment

Working...
            X