Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leif, you need English lessons, badly!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Leif, you need English lessons, badly!

    Originally posted by vgrafen
    Leif, you need English lessons, badly!


    Jeg er ikke enig i det, som beskrevet i tråden du adresserte meg. Og forøvrig tror jeg at du benytter deg av smålige triks for å nedverdige motstandere i diskusjoner, et kjennemerke av deg jeg har sett før. Utover det, kan du gå i fjøset og legge deg. Ha ha, tror jeg faller av stolen nå.

    #2
    Originally posted by Leif

    Jeg er ikke enig i det, som beskrevet i tråden du adresserte meg. Og forøvrig tror jeg at du benytter deg av smålige triks for å nedverdige motstandere i diskusjoner, et kjennemerke av deg jeg har sett før. Utover det, kan du gå i fjøset og legge deg. Ha ha, tror jeg faller av stolen nå.
    haha i need some japanese lessons ,,,,,
    "Omul are nevoie de sanse nu de caritate iar pentru a-si valorifica sansele, noi credem ca el are nevoie de educatie, stimulare, apreciere si respect.
    Societatea, al carei echilibru si coeziune sunt determinate de valorile morale si de exercitiul libertatii, are datoria de a coopera la eliminarea sau reducerea efectelor dizabilitatii in viata unora dintre membrii sai, adica a unei minoritati mai greu vizibile. Societatea, in ansamblul ei, trebuie sa fie constienta ca, in viata oricaruia dintre componentii sai poate sa survina, oricind, o deficienta. Mass-media prezinta adesea dizabilitatea ca pe o problema de caritate si filantropie si nu ca un subiect de respectare a drepturilor fundamentale ale omului si a principiilor acestora.
    Toti suntem diferiti, prin abilitatile fizice, psihice si rationale, insa toti suntem egali in fata vietii si a lui Dumnezeu. Oamenii sunt fiinte morale, deci libere si responsabile, avand prin urmare puterea de a-si depasi singure problemele. Trebuie doar sa ne pastram credinta, speranta si iubirea. Dar, cea mai mare dintre ele, este iubirea."
    translation in english....
    The man kind and disability....
    The man kind needs chances, not charity and to value its chances we believe it needs education,stimulation,apreciation and respect. The society, of wich balance and cohesion ar determinated by moral values and the exercise of freedom,has the duty of cooperating to eliminate or reduce the efects of disabilities in the lives of some of its members, a small community thats not as visible.The society, ensemble, needs to be aware that,in the life of every one of its members,at any time - a disability can happend.The mass-media often shows disability as a matter of charity and philanthropy and not as a subject of respecting the fundamental rights and their principles.
    We are all different,by physical abilities,pshychic(?) and rational,but we are all equals in front of life and God.Humans are moral beeings,therefore free and responsable,having the power to overcome its own problems.We just need to keep our faith,hope and love.But the biggest of them all,is love. "
    Adi.
    Last edited by adi chicago; 6 Aug 2008, 5:59 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Did my few lines translate into all that? Man, I know/heard that mine language, English as well, is not the best negotiation language; the best are German, French and even Japanese (who would figured that). Maybe ‘grafen will elaborate why some languages are more suited as such than other languages, languages per se that is, not bombing.

      Originally posted by Adi
      Trebuie doar sa ne pastram credinta, speranta si iubirea
      Jeg ser at de har lurt deg også :---) (< I can see they have fooled you).
      Last edited by Leif; 6 Aug 2008, 6:20 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Leif
        Did my few lines translate into all that? Man, I know/heard that mine language, English as well, is not the best negotiation language; the best are German, French and even Japanese (who would figured that). Maybe ‘grafen will elaborate why some languages are more suited as such than other languages, languages per se that is, not bombing.

        Jeg ser at de har lurt deg også :---) (< I can see they have fooled you).
        damn leif you speak romanian and you never told me my friend.

        Comment


          #5
          Ohh my old latin...

          Comment


            #6
            i love latin ....is not a dead language....koigokoru means love in japanese ...

            Comment


              #7
              vgrafen needs some english lessons ....ask him if he speaks old hebrew...

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by adi chicago
                vgrafen needs some english lessons ....ask him if he speaks old hebrew...
                vgrafen can answer for himselfe, bet he see this thread.

                Om ikke kan han han dra til helvete

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Leif
                  vgrafen can answer for himselfe, bet he see this thread.

                  Om ikke kan han han dra til helvete
                  Any time you wish ...damn leif... norwagian language is hard for me to learn 8 beers already buddy.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i think your english is very good, leif. what diff does it make? are we speaking your native tongue? nooooooo. you made the effort to learn english. how many ppl from my country (u.s.) can claim to be bilingual? (rhetorical).

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by cass
                      i think your english is very good, leif. what diff does it make? are we speaking your native tongue? nooooooo. you made the effort to learn english. how many ppl from my country (u.s.) can claim to be bilingual? (rhetorical).

                      Exactly!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I-ay ink-thay or-yay English-ay is-ay ery-vay ood-gay Eif-lay. Saker skal være rettferdig fin. Si usted por favor.

                        I'm quad-lingual.

                        Bob.
                        "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

                        Comment


                          #13
                          vgrafen is jokin right?

                          http://translate.google.com/translate_t <-- even easier then rosetta stone


                          Shame soo many are too Stupid and Greedy to realize what truly matters in life.
                          "Only when its too late, do people understand....." (Most anyway.....)
                          ====================
                          If you stare long enough,
                          I may do a Trick....

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by patricks
                            vgrafen is jokin right?

                            http://translate.google.com/translate_t <-- even easier then rosetta stone

                            Actually. It worked pretty good (I tested it, not bad for sure). I don’t use such though, but if not drinking red I normally run my posts trough Word spellchecker before posting, to not irritate some. Btw. Om skrivefeil kan irritere vgrafen, da er jeg meget glad


                            Tnx Cass, would be glad to say I made an effort, but forced more is the word.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X