Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least I have something to celebrate!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I have something to celebrate!!!!

I had to go to the doctor today because my blood pressure is still high.

She thinks it is stress/environment related as I did not have this multitude of problems (blood pressure/anxiety/stomach issues) before I came here.

The silver lining is I HAVE LOST 30 POUNDS in the six months I have been here.

The bad thing is that my blood pressure is still up even with the weight loss and at my current weight back home I didnt have blood pressure issues.

I am within 10 pounds of what I weighed before my accident.

I also have a couple more job opportunities present themselves.... so I really do have something to celebrate even though the world here pretty much SUCKS!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Wow girl......Talk about good and bad news. Great about the weight loss, really a bummer with the Blood Pressure. And now...new job offers? Keep smiling girl, and hopefully things will get worked out for the better....

Comment

It'll work it self out for ya.Bloom like the flower you are
      Be yourself!!!
      http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
      BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
      Sponsored Athlete
      http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
      www.genegvd.com

Comment

Well hopefully one of those jobs will work out for you, and with the new weight, and less stress, your bp will settle itself out.
        T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy
          I had to go to the doctor today because my blood pressure is still high.

She thinks it is stress/environment related as I did not have this multitude of problems (blood pressure/anxiety/stomach issues) before I came here.

The silver lining is I HAVE LOST 30 POUNDS in the six months I have been here.

The bad thing is that my blood pressure is still up even with the weight loss and at my current weight back home I didnt have blood pressure issues.

I am within 10 pounds of what I weighed before my accident.

I also have a couple more job opportunities present themselves.... so I really do have something to celebrate even though the world here pretty much SUCKS!!!!
          That's great; congratulations!
          "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

I hope the road smooths out for you soon. Youve had way more than enough to deal with lately.
            Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Working...
            X