Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being Happy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Raven
    Adi, have you ever suffered the pain of cancer or AIDS?

    Adi, have you ever suffered the pain of cancer or AIDS?
    Raven
    i met patients [cancer ,aids]....no one complained about neuropain or severe spasticity .our injury is a terminal one as well ...is just a matter of time ....aids ,cancer patients are independent [bladder,bowel , sex ,walking ]....etc.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by adi chicago
      i met patients [cancer ,aids]....no one complained about neuropain or severe spasticity .our injury is a terminal one as well ...is just a matter of time ....aids ,cancer patients are independent [bladder,bowel , sex ,walking ]....etc.

      "Are you then unable to recognize unless it has the same sound as yours?"--French Author Andre Gide (1869-1951)

      Comment


        #33
        Anyways,back to the happy!

        What makes me happy is sittin on the deck,the sun shining on my monkey belly,a cold beer in hand and the heaviest thought i have to ponder is whether id rather live in a Yellow Submarine or an Octupie's garden in the shade!

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by orangejello
          "Are you then unable to recognize unless it has the same sound as yours?"--French Author Andre Gide (1869-1951)
          sci is the worst injury in the world ....for complete quads .....the higher the injury the worse........brain injury sucks as well ......the damn nervous system is our body computer....

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by adi chicago
            i met patients [cancer ,aids]....no one complained about neuropain or severe spasticity .our injury is a terminal one as well ...is just a matter of time ....aids ,cancer patients are independent [bladder,bowel , sex ,walking ]....etc.
            Adi you really do talk bollocks!

            Have you any idea how much pain cancer sufferers live with, to the point that most oncologists practice euthanasia!

            People do not die of AIDS they die from the diseases their bodies can no longer fight because of their immune deficiency, they are also in great pain.

            PLEASE STOP BLEATING!

            Comment


              #36
              Adi if your not going to bring HAPPINESS to the BEING HAPPY thread....Fck off,go hit up the suicide thread or something!

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Timaru
                Adi you really do talk bollocks!

                Have you any idea how much pain cancer sufferers live with, to the point that most oncologists practice euthanasia!

                People do not die of AIDS they die from the diseases their bodies can no longer fight because of their immune deficiency, they are also in great pain.

                PLEASE STOP BLEATING!
                sorry if i am wrong ..........

                Comment


                  #38
                  Can my new baby nephew save this trainwreck of a thread? Come on, it's a baby ferchrisesakes! I'm happy about him!

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Now that is something to be happy about!

                    New born?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Its baby! People its a baby! Who doesnt love a baby?

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Shaun
                        Its baby! People its a baby! Who doesnt love a baby?
                        hehe - I like them better after a few years. This ones brand spankin' new...

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Congratulations on your new nephew, alpentalic. That is a sight to bring a smile to the most jaded of men
                          Originally posted by alpentalic
                          Can my new baby nephew save this trainwreck of a thread? Come on, it's a baby ferchrisesakes! I'm happy about him!

                          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

                          Thanks!

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Shaun
                            Adi if your not going to bring HAPPINESS to the BEING HAPPY thread....Fck off,go hit up the suicide thread or something!
                            reading funny shit like this makes me happy...

                            oh, and babies. but not the diapers, but noone really likes poo. but at least it isn't as bad as adult or cat poo, so at least it makes me less unhappy than other poos.
                            "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

                            Comment


                              #44
                              adi; your observation is not so inaccurate

                              Originally posted by adi chicago
                              raven i agree with you ....suffering is not just phyisical pain ...but when your whole body hurts like hell ....as a human is hard to smile .
                              ps.severe sci [ complete quads]is worse than aids or cancer ............
                              SCI can be an awakening for some people who don't get the phyiscal/nerve pain, high quadriplegia, or completeness,
                              while for some of us it's nearly a death sentence.
                              Personally, I'm glad to see that there can be a "happy thread" in Carecure. I am impressed that there can be happiness found in this hell, good for them. I hope their good fortune never ceases.
                              For me, this painful life can't end soon enough. Sometimes I wonder if I could not remember my life without pain, paralysis, or family relationship misery, whether I would be so negative now. Having the sci+ as I do in a vaccum may not be as bad as it is for me.
                              My best hours are those when I am dreaming.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Tim C.
                                SCI can be an awakening for some people who don't get the phyiscal/nerve pain, high quadriplegia, or completeness,
                                while for some of us it's nearly a death sentence.
                                Personally, I'm glad to see that there can be a "happy thread" in Carecure. I am impressed that there can be happiness found in this hell, good for them. I hope their good fortune never ceases.
                                For me, this painful life can't end soon enough. Sometimes I wonder if I could not remember my life without pain, paralysis, or family relationship misery, whether I would be so negative now. Having the sci+ as I do in a vaccum may not be as bad as it is for me.
                                My best hours are those when I am dreaming.
                                That's it! It's having lived so long in this condition that I can't remember life w/o pain, incontinence, no feeling or movement from the belly down and lack of any/all physical spontaneity - that has saved me from negativity.

                                Hey, Tim.
                                "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                                J.B.S.Haldane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X